lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Shambala Start. Stuck on slippery slope
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-16-2000, 01:53 AM   #1
POL

Red face Shambala Start. Stuck on slippery slope

I have entered the temple, bypassed the wolf, gone up the ledge on the left, shot out one window above.

I lowered myself down by I get stuck at the bottom and can't get up the iced slope. Am I in the wrong spot? Does shooting out the window have significance? Have been stuck here for a while and its getting cold. Thanks.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-16-2000, 10:33 AM   #2
nd

Lightbulb

So you collected the treasure. Forget the slope. Climb up and face where the treasure was. The wall on the left side is climbable, just as a ladder. Use it to climb back, then continue climbing the big wall. The window can also be shot later using the revolver, so you just wasted some ammo.
nd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > Shambala Start. Stuck on slippery slope