lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Stuck at level 3
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-25-2001, 04:05 PM   #1
pazezza

Angry Stuck at level 3

I am stuck at the end of level 3 I have explored all the tower and picked up everything that was inside. The hint shows me that I have to eplore an area that is below the tower floor. I presume I have to go underwater but when I try I die. I have also tried to use the raft but it does not work.
Please help me I am getting mad !!
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-25-2001, 04:15 PM   #2
nd

I'm sorry to tell you but if you are still in the tower you are absolutely not at the end of level 3 - the best is still to come.

The raft is indeed the next thing to use. Go where you found it, there is a switch which opens the gate to the river. Now go immediately there and use the raft.

Have fun!
nd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > Stuck at level 3