lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Error in Infernal Machine Level, Please Help
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-03-2001, 06:41 AM   #1
henni2001

Angry Error in Infernal Machine Level, Please Help

Hi!

i'm in the Infernal Machine Level and have to shoot Turner. However, i cannot kill him because the level seems to have a bug. Every time i shoot at turner the game stops with a page fault error and i have to restart. Anyone else experience this bug? Any advise? If not it would be great if someonbe could send me a savegame after turner is shot.

Thanks very much!

- Henrik

[This message has been edited by henni2001 (edited September 03, 2001).]
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2001, 02:38 AM   #2
Vera

you would have to give more details on your error message. such as "invalid page fault in module...." If it's a problem with another program, you could try closing out of everything else running on your computer before you run your game. Press Ctrl, Alt, Delete (at the same time) and click on End Task for each item except Explorer and Systray. Also download and install the patch for the game from www.lucasarts.com and make sure that you follow the instructions given there for using the patch successfully.
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > Error in Infernal Machine Level, Please Help