lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: HELP
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-20-2001, 11:39 PM   #1
Mojo

Unhappy HELP

help im on the level with volodnica and he gave me the gear i have past that and now im on the place where u can see the part but i still cant seem to get up that stupid tower
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2001, 02:50 PM   #2
nd

Try to reach the room above the tower by whipping-up at the stairs near the skeleton, then proceeding until you finally use Azerim's Part to hover up.

There you'll find three statues, move them to the center hole as far as possible. This will give you access to a button which will raise the lightning bowl and reveal two more buttons which control the water level in the pool.

Use these buttons several times until you understand how they work. You must manage to get the pool half filled with water, this will finally enable you to access the tower and get Nub's Part.
nd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > HELP