lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help CM stay afloat. New clans especially.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-26-2003, 10:47 PM   #41
wassup

Quote:
Originally posted by ZBomber
I don't like you.
Yes. There caln has been around for awhile. I'm sure there great. He said noob. He meant in game, but I could call him a noob. NOT because hes a noob in Jedi Outcast. Heprobably is good. I'm saying because of HIS join date, which he just joined this month. I;m not calling him a noob. I was just saying that join dates make a difference.... yeh... I think... *shrugs*
uh...post count/join date dont mean anything...plus Lucasforums doesnt define the entire JKII community either...
wassup is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-27-2003, 01:47 AM   #42
BigTeddyPaul
Who's Your Teddy

Wow this has gotten a little off topic. Alright no one is a noob. What is wrong with being a noob anyway? Oh well. We all have to join sometime and being a noob has many different meanings such as wassup pointed out. I myself have been an active member of decipher's boards (guys who make Lotr and ST cards - used to be SW but that is another discussion) for about 6 or 7 years now. I have been to a few other boards but the only ones I really post to are this one and Deciper's.

You also take into account posts. Z and I joined decently close together yest he has like 3,000 more posts than I. Am I more of a noob because he posts more?

I appreciate people looking in here too but this has gotten a little off topic. Rumor did have some relevant postings that were trying to help us but I fell that these are going a little to the left of where the subject should lie which is helping CM.

BigTeddyPaul

Hockey is life. Don't screw it up.
Legend of the Green DragonBlues Rule!!!!! MySpace
BigTeddyPaul is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-27-2003, 07:37 PM   #43
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by Rumor
i'm a n00b on forums? dude how dense are you...no really. OMG i'M A NOOB ON FORUMS!!!! actually not. i've had other registered names here, dating back to the opening of these forums...so no i'm not a forum newbie. course it is sad that you are bashing people simply because of when their forum registration was. grow up and get a life mr. bomber. and no, i don't care to list any of my previous names, and i certainly havent found anything useful in posts that you have made in the past.

Just ONE thing....

I don't think you are a noob., I don't judge people. I'm saying people COULD call you a noob because of your join date.I only call people noobs in there I'm new, and I do it in a kind way. I don't make fun of them. I would say like.

Ooo! Noob! *Pokes Noob*

Just Kidding! Welcome to the swamp (name here)

If you hang out at the Swamp, you WOULD get treated by some people badly because you just joined., I did. Its how it goes. But I'm not like that. I was stating that some people take join date into consideration for judging people. Not me. Even if people do call me a noob, I don't care. They don't know me. What should I care what they think of me. You should also do this, becuase if you do go to the Swamp, some things said might be harsh by osme of our members. I hope you don't thin kI am making fun of you and calling you a noob, because if you do, I'm sorry, buts that not what I was trying to say.

Anyway, please check our other thread called "Crimson Masters". Paul has just made new forums.

Last.FM - Ow, give up the funk
Let the truth of love be lighted
Let the love of truth shine clear
Sensibility
Armed with sense and liberty
With the heart and mind united
In a single perfect sphere
ZBomber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Clans Forum > Help CM stay afloat. New clans especially.