lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: What does a guy have to do?????
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2003, 01:42 PM   #1
[DS]Bad-Karma

What does a guy have to do?????

Hi...[Darkside]BadKarma here, the lead administrator of a little comunity called Darkside and hosted on the site www.darkstats.com.

I normally don't post things like this in an open forum, but I feel that I have been left no choice in this........I have been sending your site e-mail's with announcements of events in our servers, changes to the game and the comunity, and in general, and invitation to you and your staff to please come and have a charity online-type-game hosted by us and paid for by us with proceeds going to non profit goups.........

I have seen other places post news events here and be recognized and printed or quoted, and the things and events that we have sent to you have all without a fail, been dealt with the same exact way no matter what I had done to get it to you.......that is that you guys have ignored me and us completely.

I normally wouldn't care about that untill I saw that yhou had posted as notice on your page about ther dualing tournament in the Red Hand servers........well....I decided to ask just the people that play regularly in DS if they would, just for the day of the tournament wear a [Darkside] tag on thier name.....out of around 100 players that attended the tournament......we took demo's and screenshots shopwing that fully, FULLY, 2/3 of the players were wearing the tag........

We feel like you are purposely not posting anything about our website and our servers...for what reason, I would like to know....I mean you are ignoring the only ones to implement a stats tracking system that ranks you by your ability and skill in the game, not just wins and losses, and the only ones to update those stats to the web page in real time as you play. The only set of servers that are patrolled and run by admin who make sure that it is the type of place that you would not mind letting your 10yo be in and not worry about what they might see or hear as our rules are enforced and adhered to, not to menti0on that you are not even answeringf ANY of the letters sent to you from THE LARGEST DUALING COMIUNITY ON THE INTERNET..

RH servers announce thier tornament, which you front paged on teh site........you called thm a "Pinnicle in the JKII comunity".....then don't even answer the e-mail I sent about tournament,,,,,RH's top prize was $20.00 gift certificate....ours is a $400.00 video card (Radeon 9700 all-in-wondwer). I looked at thier servers last night.......empty, nobody there, I notice that in the wee hours of the morning, damn near all of them are empty....EXCEPT Darkside,,,,,I noticed that our servers have people in them playing the game 24/7. I tend to like the late hours and I can trade hello's and greetings with the players that are here from france, germany, austria, and as far down under as Australia...

I sent a news announcement to you about the launch of EURO Darkside with the locating of a server in Germany....now our European friends can have a set of servers to play inwith a decent poing rate instead of 300+, BUT.....that e-mail was met with the same reaction as before.

I was posting this message like I said, not as a rant or anything, but more of a request...Please answer this post and let us know waht it is about our servers, and WWW.DARKSTATS.com that must be breaking some law that you can't speak to, with, or about us.

Now....I would like to announce the upcoming DS tournament, so if you find iot in your heart to answer this instead of hanging us out to dry again, please e-mail me at the e-mail address that was registered to my endeavers.......

So, PLease come and see the game, the players, the comuniy, and our web site....I'm sure that if you take the time to look, you'll be pleased with what you see.

[Darkside] Lead Administrator
BadKarma

[Darkside] Former Lead Administrator
[DS]Bad-Karma is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > JediKnight.Net > Feedback > What does a guy have to do?????