lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: For Clemm w/ Stick
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-28-2003, 06:55 PM   #1
Juhnmia_Ryu

For Clemm w/ Stick

hey Clemm I was wondering if you would be my master that is if you're still available.
and If you do could you explain to me a bit better how the master/padawan relationship works?

Juhnmia Ryu The One to Change The world ForEver
Juhnmia_Ryu is offline   you may:
Old 02-28-2003, 07:18 PM   #2
Darklighter
Bliss Ninny

Current Game: Uncharted 3
10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member 
If you want to ask a particular person a question, we encourage you to not make new threads, but use PMs insteadI recommend that you download and install MSN Messenger; it is the main way which we all stay in contact, then you guys can talk about the training more extensively

"Yeah no one likes a smart ass, but we all like stars,
But that wasn't my intention, I did it for a reason..."
Darklighter is offline   you may:
Old 02-28-2003, 07:32 PM   #3
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Quote:
But, that is just a part of the learning process at LF. My Padawan knows most of this stuff fortunately. Kinda hard teaching people over the net.

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Katarn07 is offline   you may:
Old 02-28-2003, 09:24 PM   #4
Juhnmia_Ryu

sorry

sorry Darklighter my mistake...

Old 02-28-2003, 09:35 PM   #5
obi
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Game of life, yo
It's ok, just click the PM button. Also, I noticed you haven't posted anywhere else on LucasForums. Feel free to explore

Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?-Matthew 7:3-5
Living Water Revival

Me on Myspace

obi is offline   you may:
Old 02-28-2003, 09:46 PM   #6
Reb Starblazer
For Pony!

Just to clarify Juhnmia, I'm quite sure Darklighter is not mad at you, just in case you think he might be. He's simply telling you that instead of creating threads, you should use PM's for this kind of stuff. This is the PM button. You will find it at the bottom of every post. You simply click on this button at the bottom of a post by the person you wish to contact, fill in the subject, your message, and away it goes.

Also, as Darklighter said, MSN is commonly used by many of the members of LFJA, so it's an excellent way to get in contact with us as well.

As for the master/padawan relationship, this is a great example of it right here. You've made a "mistake", and have now been shown other ways of going about it, and you most likely won't make this same "mistake" again. We all make mistakes, but that's how we learn. And also, you asked questions, and they have(hopefully) been answered. This is basically the master/padawan relationship in action. If you're having trouble with something, ask your master for help. If you have a question about something, ask your master. If you want to chat to someone, have a chat with your master.

LFJA isn't the actual organization, it's the people in it that make it what it is.

And also, welcome aboard Juhnmia. Here, have an X-Wing

I'll leave this open long enough for Clemm to reply, and then I'll close it up.

This key is to your kingdom, this key is to your heart...
Neither one a doorway, but both of them a part...

So one foot in front of the other...
Reb Starblazer is offline   you may:
Old 02-28-2003, 10:05 PM   #7
Juhnmia_Ryu

Thanks everyone

Quote:
And also, welcome aboard Juhnmia. Here, have an X-Wing
Thanks Red Starblazer for your message and the X-wing I loved it.

Old 02-28-2003, 10:11 PM   #8
obi
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Game of life, yo
Remember what I said about exploring LucasForums, too. There is more then just our little corner

Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?-Matthew 7:3-5
Living Water Revival

Me on Myspace

obi is offline   you may:
Old 02-28-2003, 10:43 PM   #9
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Lots of newbs have trouble with the edit button. Look in the lower left of each post so you don't "double post". That and the PM feature are things newbs must be taught. I learned the PM feature myself the hard way...

To bad I hadn't come here, huh?

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Katarn07 is offline   you may:
Old 03-01-2003, 06:47 AM   #10
Clemme w/Stick
Forum Guest

Well Juhnmia_Ryu, I will gladly take you as my apprentice. I'll PM you with the details. So welcome onboard, and we'll keep in touch!

-Clemme

Thx for the sig/av combo GothiX
Clemme w/Stick is offline   you may:
Old 03-01-2003, 07:00 AM   #11
Darklighter
Bliss Ninny

Current Game: Uncharted 3
10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member 
I'm sorry if I seemed mad at you JuhnmiaThat wasn't the case. I was just pointing you in the direction of how we do things around here. It's all part of the learning process. Like Obi said, explore, and get to know your surroundings here. Along with Clemme, you'll learn the many different features of the forum, and how things work. There are many many sub forums on LF, so be sure to check any out that you might be interested inGood luck to you and your new master.

*lock*

"Yeah no one likes a smart ass, but we all like stars,
But that wasn't my intention, I did it for a reason..."
Darklighter is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > LucasForums Jedi Academy > For Clemm w/ Stick