lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Chronicles
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-28-2003, 12:01 AM   #1
Rad707_Pandaz

The Chronicles

Imagine if in the future, video games evolved to the point where there was NO LAG and the games were as real as The Matrix. Now imagine if one of those games was JK2.

Good, now you know the premise of my fiction. Using "brainjacks" users can duel anyone, anywhere, with no lag and no keyboards & mouses.

This fiction follows a struggling clan, The Panda Brigade, and it's founders as it tries to (as Jango puts it) make their way in the universe. They go against egotistic duelers, an army of noobs, iron chefs, George Lucas, probe droids (er...), and other crap that'll make you laugh. With situations such as cheating game players, name-calling, prank phone calls, a certain "Die Hard" situation, Fight Club, and blowing up lots o' Gungans.

If that list wasn't over, you've got to contend with the clan founders' buddies: Darien Fawkes and Bobby Hobbes of I-man fame, William Shatner, Darth Silent Bob, Quentin Tarantino, Christopher Walken with a lightsaber (you know you want it), Arnold Schwarzeneggar (I'm Detective John Kimble!), Samuel L. Jackson, Wookies, and The Big Lebowski.

Where can you find all this? Not at an expensive server. No. You can only find this slick stuff at a poor man's server! Go to the Panda Chronicles website

What are you still doing here?! Go now!

"I am Insatiable, I can never be satisfied. It is my gift, it is...my curse."-Insatiable Panda, from The Panda Chronicles.

The Official Panda Chronicles website

The path of the One is made by the many.
Rad707_Pandaz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-08-2003, 08:27 PM   #2
whitedragon
Gun-toteing smoker

Re: The Chronicles

man that first one was funney. im going to read the rest now

Dont mess with retarded scientists.
whitedragon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Stories / Fan Fiction > The Chronicles