lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Would you like to see Coop MP Game Mode Included in Jedi Academy?
Hell Yeah! It's my favorite! 13 59.09%
It would be cool... not my favorite, but i would play it. 7 31.82%
Even if it's there, I wouldn't play it. 2 9.09%
Coop mode sucks bigtime. 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: How do you feel about a Cooperative MP mode?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-10-2003, 05:27 PM   #1
BloodRiot

Hot Topic Starter 
How do you feel about a Cooperative MP mode?

Just a simple poll to see how many people around like this game mode that's not been implemented on recent games(that I know of at least).

Basically you'd play either the SP storyline or SP type levels with a couple of friends over the internet.

Delta Force Land Warrior wasn't that good of a game but I used to have great loads of fun playing the mission as a team with my neighbours. It was really sweet.

JA will probably not have this but it's jsut out of curiosity to see if people would like to see this included in JA.

Cheers all.

BloodRiot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-10-2003, 05:57 PM   #2
Tesla

Yeah that would be cool but i doubt raven will put it in which will suck
Tesla is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-10-2003, 08:19 PM   #3
Zodiac

Quote:
Basically you'd play either the SP storyline or SP type levels with a couple of friends over the internet.
That sounds not so fun at all to me, because it'd mean the enemy = the pc. And PC enemies never appeal to me, because they just can't cope with another person being your opponent.

But coop mode would be nice in another team based objective mode. I was very dissapointed when the Rebel Strike Mod team decided to quit .

Zodiac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-11-2003, 01:26 PM   #4
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally posted by Zodiac
That sounds not so fun at all to me, because it'd mean the enemy = the pc. And PC enemies never appeal to me, because they just can't cope with another person being your opponent.

But coop mode would be nice in another team based objective mode. I was very dissapointed when the Rebel Strike Mod team decided to quit .
I pretty much agree with this. I wouldn't really want to go through the SP levels as a coop. I'd much rather have an MP gametype that allows you to play coop.
Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Academy > How do you feel about a Cooperative MP mode?