lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: should somebody do this for me?
yes, give das mole his post counts & points from his two other usernames that he could never recover. 3 27.27%
no, don't do this. even though i'm sure that i'd want the same thing if i was in his position. 5 45.45%
DJG 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: my post count...
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2003, 05:39 PM   #1
Das Mole

Question my post count...

i was wondering, because as some people know, i'm now das mole because i couldn't recover my uesrnames of "ricardoluigi..." or "suuri yksl". so as i said, i was wondering if it was possible to get my points and post counts from ricardoluigi... and suuri yksl added to das mole. i'm really supposed to have about 230 some-odd posts right now if i had still been on my original, and with about 400-ish points.

i really really want this, so can some administrator or something do this for me? please? i'll do anything. well, not anything. i'll be really nice. can i bribe you? just please, can somebody get those posts and points onto this account for me?

i'd really appreciate anything that anybody can do for me. thanks.
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Forum Help & Feedback Center > my post count...