lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help with year 3, axe problem
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-25-2003, 06:13 PM   #1
priscilc

Help with year 3, axe problem

Hi,

I'm having problems of getting out of the secret room with the sprinkler. I've turned on the sprinkler and turned it off to watch it drain to that one white particular tile, but when I use to axe to break it, it doesn't break. I've tried manuevering the axe many times but I don't see Manny "drop" the axe, he only puts it down. If you can tell me exactly how to manuever the axe (for example, should the axe head be positioned on top of hte tile or should the hilt), would be great!

Priscilla
priscilc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-25-2003, 06:27 PM   #2
priscilc

ok nevermind

ok nevermind, I figured it out.. stupid me, didn't use the action command... kept thinking Manny placing the axe down was the same as dropping it.
priscilc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > Glottis' Garage > Help with year 3, axe problem