lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Xbox Codes help
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-27-2003, 03:31 PM   #1
TheLighterSide

Xbox Codes help

I enter the code on my Xbox version of the game for Unlimited Health so that i can get past a point... but now i'm at the guy who is suppose to beat the **** out of me, and i can't undo the cheat so that i can lose. Any help is appreciated
TheLighterSide is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-28-2003, 12:05 PM   #2
Man_with_saber

The cheats are saved. And can't be turned off, AFAIK. First you must reboot. (Turn off the Xbox and turn it back on, or open and close the CD tray.) Then go to the "select level" menu, from the 'extras' menu. The last level you finished should be listed there, and maybe the next level. If the next level(Yavin Temple) isn't there, you can use the cheat for all levels(DINGO) or the one for the first seven(CHERRY.) Select a level and after it loads save. Exit the game and turn your cheat back on, and then save again if you don't want to enter the cheat every time.

'Luck.
Man_with_saber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-30-2003, 01:19 AM   #3
TheLighterSide

thanks

Thank you soooo much, I was scared i would have to restart the whole thing! Now I off to Conquer the Galaxy... oh and btw, just so you know, i did'nt use the cheat to cheat, but to get past the part in the level whem you jump down the tunnel... i only had one bacta thing and i kept dieing :-(

Oh well, Thank you again.
TheLighterSide is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Xbox Codes help