lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Red and Blue Crate Room after cut scene
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-05-2003, 05:16 PM   #1
cryonide

Question Red and Blue Crate Room after cut scene

Hello, I got past the oriental guys after they locked me up and then there is a cut scene, Indy comes out and says "Just where did those commies fly off to or something to that effect" and then one finds oneself in a room with red and blue crates. I'll be ding-donged if I can't get out of there. I have tried everything. Can someone, anyone, tell me, just how in the heck do you get out of there and/advance to the next stage. Thank you

Cryonide
cryonide is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2003, 09:17 AM   #2
nd

Hmmm, is this Infernal Machine on the russian ship in one of the freight rooms?

If so, you must get up to the balcony above these crates. I sometimes succeeded to climb as high as possible and then do a running jump to one of the opposite crates. However, you're supposed to move one of the crates into position and then whip over to the other one. Hope this helps, haven't been there for a long time
nd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > Red and Blue Crate Room after cut scene