lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Final Conflict Confusion
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-02-2003, 11:26 PM   #1
timdk55

Question Final Conflict Confusion

I am confused. There, now that we've gotten that out of the way, I'll tell you what I'm confused about. I am on the last level, so if you are not there and would not like it spoiled for you (to some extent) stop reading now and go read something else. I have passed through the firey hall, I have seen the three "Desann"s, and I have found the correct path, the one that ends in fire. I have put out that fire, and have fallen through the hole in the floor. I have also pushed the walls back, as the blue reticle indicated. However, I am stuck. Completely and utterly stuck. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

-TDK
timdk55 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-03-2003, 12:31 AM   #2
Sam Fisher
eh.

There is a walkthrough at www.jediknightii.net. I think its called Outcast Strategy.

stuck in an eternity of sunshine and chocolate.
Sam Fisher is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-03-2003, 04:59 AM   #3
Man_with_saber

Look around in the tunnels you opened by pushing. Look about knee-high to a Jedi. ;) You should find something familiar. You'll know what to do.
Man_with_saber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2003, 10:04 PM   #4
timdk55

Thank you, Man_with_Saber! With your help and about an hour of hacking away, I finally won! SamFisher, thank you as well, although I prefer hints to spoilers.
timdk55 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2003, 09:18 PM   #5
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Thumbs up

While I appreciate the plug, Outcast Strategy is entirely multiplayer focused.

The Single Player link you're thinking of is posted here:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...threadid=97997

Gamefaqs.com also has some good ones.

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Final Conflict Confusion