lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Needs help
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-12-2003, 02:53 AM   #1
BongoBob
Good Eye, Sniper

Current Game: BC2, FFXIII
The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Question Needs help

Ok, I followed a tutorial on making a room, and I'm having some problems with one room I made, and need to know what to do with another.Here it goes,

1)I made a room, but when I load it, there is no light, and I cant move around. It's like I'm just in empty space.

2)I made another room thats fine, and made a hallway following the same guidelines, but I need to know how to link the two rooms together.

Any help is much appreciated, and thnx in advance.

BongoBob is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-12-2003, 03:15 AM   #2
clu

http://richdiesal.jedioutcastmaps.com/tutorials/

You've probably already seen this link, but couldn't help suggesting it since there are a couple tutorials on there that address those exact questions.

1) Light can be inserted by using a light entity (right click--> light) or by using a shader (like a sky shader--> textures menu--> skies --> use it on a ceiling or whatever)

2) Linking rooms...just check out the tutorial at the link above. It walks you right through it (lesson 7 - adding more rooms)

-clu

clu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JO Mapping > Needs help