lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: crystals?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-29-2003, 11:56 PM   #1
zeretul

crystals?

after you kill a shadowtrooper, you can pick up the green force crystals. Does anyone know what they are for?
zeretul is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-30-2003, 05:19 AM   #2
Man_with_saber

I've seen people 'say' they give you unlimited force for moment or two(perhaps on the PC), but on the Xbox version the crystals seem to only fill your force meter completely.
Man_with_saber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-30-2003, 10:56 AM   #3
Sam Fisher
eh.

Quote:
Originally posted by Man_with_saber
I've seen people 'say' they give you unlimited force for moment or two(perhaps on the PC), but on the Xbox version the crystals seem to only fill your force meter completely.

I have the the PC version and they do give you unlimited force for a time, or if you use it up fast.

stuck in an eternity of sunshine and chocolate.
Sam Fisher is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2003, 03:05 AM   #4
greedo626
Into this "Goth" thing

Location: The world sucks. It's not even worth dying. I'll just rot in my own misery. I'm incapable of feeling happiness.
whenever I pick them up they just refile my force. though it may give me unlimited force but I haven't noticed.

Am I still here?... meh...
greedo626 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2003, 10:17 PM   #5
boinga1
Pimpin' ain't easy

of you pick it up yo get like 5 sec. of unlimited force, maybe 10, plus full force. I wish you could pick them up and use them for the purpose of unlimited force at a time of your choosing.
boinga1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2003, 08:27 PM   #6
Master_Payne

Actually its not unlimited for a while, I have PC version, and when you pick one and are out of force it refills you and give an extra little more, but if you are full on force you get an extra ammount but limited of force (is like code it to give you 300 Force point no matter how much you have) but there's a limit for it, cheat and type god, put saber realistic combat at full and spawn 20 shadowtroopers, kill them and start picking crystals, there's a moment when you can't pick more, but after a few second (while all that extra force is beeing consumed) you can pick more.
Master_Payne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2003, 08:55 PM   #7
Solbe M'ko

I wasn't aware of the unlimited thing, but I am pretty sure they do the following:
-Fill force meter
-Increase your total force capacity slightly (look at MP, lower force levels, like Jedi, have less capacity than Master), although it's so minute a difference that in the end, you could beat the game without ever getting one and be none the wiser.
Solbe M'ko is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-17-2003, 02:24 PM   #8
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

What?? Unlimited force power?? I'm Running PC version. When i pick up those things, they just refil my force pool and thats it! no unlimited force power!
Crow_Nest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-17-2003, 05:24 PM   #9
Solbe M'ko

Well, I went back and checked it out. They do give you unlimited force, but not for 5 seconds, more like one.
Solbe M'ko is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-18-2003, 09:54 AM   #10
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

You running PC version? I am.
Crow_Nest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > crystals?