lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Indy Jones ET patch
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-18-2003, 03:12 PM   #1
roadrunnerguy

Indy Jones ET patch

This patch that is out now, I have a couple of questions. I am not having any problems with the game, should I still DL it and install it? I only have 56K so it would take about 1.5 hrs. Also, if I did install it, would I have to start over at the begining again? or, would it not affect the gameplay or my "position"? Right now, I am in Istanbul, I got my weapons back (which I thought fighting those gaurds was really hard), and I just started the 2nd chapter called : "The Secret of the Mosque: Part 1"

Jim
roadrunnerguy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-18-2003, 07:46 PM   #2
Bob Gnarly
Chilled

Re: Indy Jones ET patch

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunnerguy
This patch that is out now, I have a couple of questions. I am not having any problems with the game, should I still DL it and install it? I only have 56K so it would take about 1.5 hrs. Also, if I did install it, would I have to start over at the begining again? or, would it not affect the gameplay or my "position"? Right now, I am in Istanbul, I got my weapons back (which I thought fighting those gaurds was really hard), and I just started the 2nd chapter called : "The Secret of the Mosque: Part 1"

Jim
ok first Question:

1. yes you should get the patch it fixs glitchs and makes the game run smoother.

2. the path doesnt affect any saved games, or an positions your guys in.

[RAA] Private
Bob Gnarly is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-18-2003, 07:51 PM   #3
roadrunnerguy

Thanks, I guess I will DL it at night, when no one would try to call me. Phone lines.....

Jim
roadrunnerguy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-18-2003, 08:00 PM   #4
Bob Gnarly
Chilled

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunnerguy
Thanks, I guess I will DL it at night, when no one would try to call me. Phone lines.....

Jim
Im using cable but if your using 56k then i suggest you get Download Accelator Plus ( Aka DAP) it reduces a 4 hour wait for me to a 25 min wait, and its free, look for it on Download.com

[RAA] Private
Bob Gnarly is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > Indy Jones ET patch