lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Official Jedi/Dark Jedi Fashion design, make your request known!
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2003, 08:13 PM   #1
Anakin1607

Official Jedi/Dark Jedi Fashion design, make your request known!

Since this game will offer unparreled design customization to its players, it's only a matter of time before the mod community makes the jump to Jedi fashion design. Search your feeling, you know it to be true! Honestly, I can't wait to play this game, and once I beat it. I'm going to be spending most of my time with it downloading new clothes/sabers to totally pimp out my Jedi killing machine. So here's your chance to request the snazziest outfits for your Jedi or Sith Wannabe! The only rule is it must be somewhat plausable outfit to wear in the star wars universe, i.e. a tommy hilfigure waredrobe isn't going to cut it (who'd want to anyway?), a KISS costume on the other hand may actually fit depending on the planet you were on. Again, this is costume only, no heads.

Dark Jedi: Soldius Snake's power armor.

In a word? Sweet. Technology wise this is possible in star wars, i.e. Phase III Dark Trooper and the armored collar gives it a real meanacing Sith type feel. The armor would also make getting slapped with a lightsaber and living a "little" more beleivable.

Here's a picture...

http://www.metalgearextreme.com/imag...ra_solidus.gif

Dark Jedi: Vincent's Syndicate outfit from Cowboy Bebop.

Say what you want about his moral character, but you've got to admit, the guy is a snappy dresser. It manages to combine almost a regal feel with a dark warrior motiff. Great coloring with gold trim on black trenchcoat. Alien crow optional. Here's what it looks like...

http://www.discountanimedvd.com/post...asp?dvdno=1788

He's the mean looking guy on the right.

Okay, post your pick!
Anakin1607 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Skinning > Official Jedi/Dark Jedi Fashion design, make your request known!