lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: X-Men RPG
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-30-2003, 08:56 PM   #41
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
(I don't want to sound rude or anything wildjedi, but mabee you could tone the powers down just a bit? being able to do "Anything" is a little far out if you know what I mean. Have you ever heard of anyone in any comic/movie ever being that powerful? It's considered "GOD MODDING". I think your characters are pretty cool and all but just tone it down a bit, thanks.)

Phase had dissapeared from the battlesite, while the others had been battling they didn't notice his disapearence.

The small army of soldiers was being badly beaten by the mutants, but thankfully reinforcements came. A large force of soldiers could be seen from a short ways off, and sevral trucks, jeeps, and humvees acompanyed them. But what really stood out, was the tank. A massive tank rolled behind the formation of soldiers, and from afar it launched it's heavy cannon fire. A lare explosion landed in the middle of the dense fighting.

Wolverine was thrown away from the blast, his skin chared and scolding, but it quickly healed. And many of the soldiers were killed in the explosion. But another was soon to follow...

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-30-2003, 09:05 PM   #42
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally posted by Mandolorian54
(I don't want to sound rude or anything wildjedi, but mabee you could tone the powers down just a bit? being able to do "Anything" is a little far out if you know what I mean. Have you ever heard of anyone in any comic/movie ever being that powerful? It's considered "GOD MODDING". I think your characters are pretty cool and all but just tone it down a bit, thanks.)
(I apologise, Mandalorian54, but I thought I had toned it down a bit. While Mutania can do anything she wants, but never uses more than one mutant power at a time. One thing I forgot to mention is that she doesn't have full control over most of her abilities. Hope that makes things better.)

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2003, 11:46 AM   #43
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Same as in the others, going on a trip, would appreciate it if someone controled my character))

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2003, 12:09 PM   #44
marichui

((not here, so control character))

BOOM!
Yes, folks you guessed it, I'm finally gone!
::cheer::

**********(())*())&)&*()*********

So if you don't mind I'm going to vacuum myself up and try to put myself back together. Just hold on for a while. Okay? Okay.
::awe::
marichui is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-02-2003, 08:28 PM   #45
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
(alright that's fine, I'm sure you won't overdo it.)

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-05-2003, 05:29 PM   #46
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Matt smirks as he pulls the trigger of his gun, but frowns when he realizes that he didn't hit Mutania and Nighthawk. Mutania had tripped and both girls had tumbled to the ground.

Mat growled angrily and re aimed his gun.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 06-10-2003, 02:54 AM   #47
Darth Blonde

Alias: Riptide
Alingment:Bad but with no certain team
Power: the complete manipulation of water
Looks:Tall, skinny, blond hair, totaly white eyes (he wears sunglasses to hide them)

Riptide enters the School behind a vangaurd of soilders he stares around, his long black trechcoat wipping in the wind. Striker walks by, Riptide follows him, (one the back of his neck is a little circle where Strikers mind control potion was administered.)
As he walks through the dark halls he notices some of the students escapeing out side. With out a word he jumps throught a window and lands behind them. The little children scream. Riptide doesn't notice that Collosus ( the guy who can coat himself in metal ) Just stepped out of the bushes. An uppercut sends Riptide into a small ditch. Stunned.

Ah yes, my son, I see you have constructed a new toaster oven.

Clans will fall!
Darth Blonde is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2003, 03:02 PM   #48
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Matt lets out a small hiss of pleasure as he pulls the trigger on his gun. A smile makes its way onto his face as he sees Mutania stumble and fall again. He had hit her leg. He laughed as she crawled over to Nighthawk and tried to pick her up again. Nighthawk was still unconscious.

Mutania felt a sharp pain as the bullet entered her leg. She knew that she couldn't let it stop her and she crawled over to Nighthawk.

"Chloe," she whispered, trying to pick her up again. Chloe's eyes flickered and she moaned.

"What hit me?" she asked.

"I don't know," Mutania replied. "We both need to get back to the X-Jet before anything else happens to us."

"What happened to you?" Chloe asked. Then she noticed the bullet hole. "Oh, ouch. Let me carry you."

Mutania shook her head. "You're still weak."

"You're in worse shape, Allison," Chloe growled, trying to stand up.

Allison shook her head again. "I don't care."

"I do," Chloe insisted. "If we stay here and argue, we'll both be dead."

With that said, Chloe stood and picked Allison up. Then, she made her way to the jet.

My work in progress:

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > X-Men RPG