lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Before the Jedi Council: story hear.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-31-2003, 11:44 PM   #241
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

growling, Kaildor stood. " try as you may you can not escape destiny. as for you" pointing at criag "you are him..reborn, but you are still mortal and die like a mortal. Runing he grabed clark by the leg swinging him into criag. With his free hand he picked up his droped sword and swung at clark still in his hand

Captain Wilson is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2003, 12:44 AM   #242
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig held out his hand and caught Clark and pulled him out of Kalidor's grip. He reached out and pulled the sword from Kalidor's hand. He snapped the blade in two and looked at Kalidor. "I don't know what your talking about, but I refuse to let you continue hurting people. We have a war to fight."

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
http://shadowwolf471.deviantart.com
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2003, 12:50 AM   #243
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

Looking at criag with a look of pure hatered "you are the cause of this war, fool." Headbuttimg criag kaildor grabed the shards of his word and stalked off to his ship

Old 06-01-2003, 10:19 AM   #244
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((OK, guys i'm going on a trip, so if anyone here can take care of my character. I may be able to use a computer there, but I'd appreciate it if someone did. Same rules, no killing him, and no maiming him))

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.

Last edited by jokemaster; 06-01-2003 at 10:33 AM.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2003, 08:24 PM   #245
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig's view went blank for a few minutes after getting hit. He slowly stood back up, and watched Kalidor leave. "It's the Sith's undying craving for power, THAT is the cause of the war. You are a worthy adversary, and I turn to you, as well as many others to ask this one question. Will you help the Jedi?"

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
Old 06-02-2003, 12:45 AM   #246
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
The sith continued thier plans and redied thier forces, Hundreds of sith boarded thier starstips and prepared for the long journey to Corosant.

The Zargon's also redied for Corosant their masive army preparing for Corosant's thick defences. And the Mandalorians made for their own plans.

In a couple of days a major set of events would take place that could determine the entire galaxy's destiny.
Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-02-2003, 01:30 AM   #247
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig, now tired, informs Coruscant officials to prepare the planetary defenses, but doesnt explain why. He goes into the Medical facility to check up on the girl and get healed.

Old 06-02-2003, 08:16 AM   #248
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Current Game: KotOR
Kilmor is one of the healing Jedi at the medical facility. He notices Craig approaching and asks him for an account of the events as he begins the healing process.

Joetheeskimo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-02-2003, 03:18 PM   #249
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

((how long is it till the sith arive, days, weeks. a time scale please. Its probaly been said so im sorry but can someone pst it. Thanks))

Walking back to his ship kaildor fumed in anger carrying his broken sword. walking past the jedi armoury he looked in. Seeing a hanging lightsaber,kaildor grined and swiped it. walking back to his ship, kaildor opened the hanger door walking abord he went to a small shrine with a statue of an angel surrounded be impaled skulls of many races.kneeleing he bowed before the statue "lord the unclean shall not live. give me the strength to kill the vesal but i still do not see how you in your infente wisdom could be wrong...". a voice sounded..
be at peace my son, reforge the blade,find the daemon, kill the daemon, purge the daemon, remember that and you shall succsed as your afther did and as his father did back through genatrations
a blue light seemed to shine round kaildor as he whispered" Thank you... he left and entered a andoring room and the sword was soon to be reforged

Old 06-02-2003, 07:17 PM   #250
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

(The Sith will arive in two days.)

In the shadowy alleys of Corosant a figure in a brown ragged cloak hobbles along the street leaning a wounded leg on a wooden cane. His body is completely covered by the cloak and his face concealed, only his dirty metal plated boots are visible. The man inches his way down the street and passes by a large military structure. He stares up at it, rising into the sky, it's top is blocked by the steady streem of trafic and foggy mist which swirls from the wind of passing vehicles.

The man rounds the corner and takes refuge in the alley behind the military building.
Old 06-02-2003, 07:33 PM   #251
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

He hears footstaps nearby, and a figure in a swirling black cloak sneaks by, his head swiveling in all diferent ways. Then the figure stands up straight and takes out a comlink. He murmurs something inaudible into it, and then virtually disappears.

Old 06-02-2003, 07:49 PM   #252
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

thanks

Old 06-03-2003, 12:13 AM   #253
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

(
Quote:
He hears footstaps nearby, and a figure in a swirling black cloak sneaks by, his head swiveling in all diferent ways. Then the figure stands up straight and takes out a comlink. He murmurs something inaudible into it, and then virtually disappears.
does "he" refer to my brown cloaked character, or Kilmor?)

--------------------------------

The brown cloacked man hobbles out of the alley and disapears down the street. An hour later a bomb explodes at the military building and the towering structure collapses causing millions of credits in property damage and thousands of deaths. The story is broadcasted over the news everywhere.
Old 06-03-2003, 06:46 PM   #254
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Your character

Old 06-03-2003, 07:55 PM   #255
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

(okay)

The war council on Corosant had now grown more causious as several more military outposts had been destroyed mysteriously, but none so big as the last one. And the war was slowly inching it's way closer...
Old 06-03-2003, 08:16 PM   #256
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Meanwhile, Jedi have been sent to watch the borders of the territory for any sign of the sith. they are not to be taken by surprise.

Old 06-07-2003, 01:14 PM   #257
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig explains the quabble outside and thanks Kilmor for healing him. As he waited for it to end, Craig's friend, who was also a medic there, came over. "So how'd it go?" Craig smirked, "The mission or the fight?"

"Both."

Craig sighed, "The mission was rather humorous, they actually believed that Trident's apprentice was alive, and that I was him, I didn't think my disguise was THAT good."

He then continued, regarding the fight, "I think I was tracked here.. anyway, when I got here I saw Wilson and John fighting, so I had to go settle that, wasn't very pretty either, I'm not going into details."

Old 06-13-2003, 01:11 AM   #258
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

The brown cloaked man reapeared once more at the main military base on Corosant. There he yanked a passing soldier into a dark alley and took his uniform, he then proceded into the military base to find out what he could about the planets defence.

-------------------------------------

Meanwhile the Sith and Zargons were about to attack.

Old 06-16-2003, 07:04 PM   #259
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

Dont let the thread die . It was fun and good. Carnt the sith attck or something

Old 06-16-2003, 07:28 PM   #260
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Clark walked to Craig*
Clark: They're getting near...

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-16-2003, 07:34 PM   #261
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Okay the sith attack. Happy?

Okay ...........

The sith and Zargon fleet jumps out of hyperspace, they are imediately confronted by Corosant's fleet and a brutal dogfight begins. On the planet below the Corosant army prepares for the incoming sith and Zargon carrier ships.

But the Sith and Zargon's are landing just outside of planetary defence range, and Corosant emidiatly deploys it's forces to attack the Zargon's and Sith head on. Jedi accompany the Corosant army to take on he Sith.

Old 06-17-2003, 07:38 PM   #262
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

yay
The grinding of an oilstone can be heard from kaildors ship, suddanly it stops as the ship gives off a proxy alarm showing the sith to be here. Stepping out of the room kaildor holds his reforged sword, slightly thinner then before and a some new buttons. Stepping out off his ship he takes of his trench showing 2 plates on his back, which unfold showing mettalic wings and shards of Titanium slide out off his face forming a crining mask with baleful red glowing eyes. Small cracles of liughting blurted around him. Funny he thourght, cybernetics usefull for something... With this still lingering in his mind his wings beat and he flew to the direction of corosant's army. The angel of Death.

Old 06-17-2003, 09:16 PM   #263
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig drew out his lightsaber and went with the Jedi army toward the oncoming Sith. He didn't know the outcome of this war, and was afraid to know the results.

Old 06-17-2003, 11:47 PM   #264
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Silacor was among the Sith leading his own section of the army. The Zargon army surged forwards in a mighty wave and the distance between the two armies was filled with red lasers from the Corosant army, and green blasts from the Zargon's alien weapons.

Both armies charged forwards, artilary fire erupted amongst the ranks sending men, dirt, and shrapnel into the air.

While the battle raged in the sky, space, and on the ground. The Mandalorians came from hiding. Attacking the Corosant artillary, and causing destruction behind the fighting.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Before the Jedi Council: story hear.