lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Sith Wars Epsd 1 Force Equinox
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-19-2003, 03:19 AM   #41
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
(but the doors were sealed shut. I'll let it slide, we'll just say you slipped in before the door was shut.)

Silvor was once again interupted from his duties. A guard burst through the door gasping for breath, "Sir Venom has returned and he's killing our own men!"

"Damn! He survived?" Silvor stormed out of the room, "I'll have to deal with him now, perhaps I underestimated his chances againsth those Jedi."

Silvor headed to his command center where he told the teck officer to announce over the pa system that Venom was to be killed on the spot if found. Silvor then told the teck officer to report if Venom was spotted on the servalence.

Silvor left for Fenix's room.

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-19-2003, 05:17 AM   #42
Death_Jedi

(i did slip in before the doors closed....kinda i said the doors opened then the squads came out then i sliped in ...o well)

*death looked up a he heard the voice saying for him to be extermanated and a few guards came out shooting at him he blocked the shots deflecting them back at him*

*he turned around to see a jedi hunted behind him with a double bladed saber, death slashed it in half and before he shlashed the jedi to death he said*

"The names Death"

*he used the force to lift a big gas generator off the wall then throw it through the roof and he jumped out it and tryed to sence where Sivlor was and he ran to that spot on the roof and struck his saber on the roof inches away from Silvors head then started to make a round circle*

Death_Jedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-19-2003, 07:10 AM   #43
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
When Silvor saw the lightsaber blade stab through the celeing he was a little shocked. But when Death started to cut a circle Silvor waited patiently. When the circle was complete instead of the ceiling piece falling Silvor force pushed it up instead so that it hit Death in the face. Silvor then stabbed up through the celieng at Death. (Assuming the cealing is low enough.)

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-21-2003, 09:51 PM   #44
Darth Blonde

Meanwhile, elsewhere on the planet there are two Jedis named Dargnal and Muyan Mueg. They were just cleaning up a smuggling cartel when they recieved a message. It's from Rod. He used the force, making sure that it could not be intercepted. I calls for help and explains the situation. The jedi call for reinforcments and zoom of in a high altitude jet to rescue Rod.

Ah yes, my son, I see you have constructed a new toaster oven.

Clans will fall!
Darth Blonde is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Sith Wars Epsd 1 Force Equinox