lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Comic-Con 2003 are you going?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-03-2003, 11:44 PM   #1
Lord Glorfindel

Comic-Con 2003 are you going?

I was wondering if any one of you fine people are going to Comic-Con this July 17-20 cause I am and Lucasarts is having a booth there with Info on games like JA, KOTOR, Rebel Strike, and SW Galaxies, and I was wondering if any one of you are going as well?

Comic Con is when a large amount comic publishing companies, and comic stores come together and showcase there stuff, but comics aren't the only thing there, there are several other geeky things there as well, like New Line cinema is going to have a booth there, Lucasarts and Lucasfilm are having booths there, Activision, Ubi Soft, and alots more!

Last edited by Lord Glorfindel; 07-04-2003 at 02:28 AM.
Lord Glorfindel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-07-2003, 07:17 AM   #2
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
nope, but Rachy (a girl i know) is at Anime-con 2003 up in Sao Paulo cosplaying Priss Asagiri (from Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040)

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Ahto Spaceport Cantina > Comic-Con 2003 are you going?