lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Bartenders in the Cantinas
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-03-2003, 10:36 PM   #1
Montrose

Bartenders in the Cantinas

Wouldn't it be great if every cantina had a NPC bartender that you could buy really cool and unusual drinks from. When I bought this game I was really looking forward to this. Is it possible to make a patch or add on, on this subject?
Montrose is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-04-2003, 10:19 AM   #2
PhantomXSquared

Yes it is possible and would be incredibly easy. The Mos Eisley Cantina was empty when the game first released but now it is completely filled with NPC's of all various species of the game, and full band playing in a back room, and Stormtroopers arguing with customers it looks like.

They could do it, easily. They just have yet to do it.
PhantomXSquared is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-04-2003, 12:29 PM   #3
Jackrabbit
Anime Slave

When I first got in the game, I asked some players about this; they said a player had to be the bartender. Has anybody tried the Chef skill tree yet? Maybe once you do, they'll give you a job.

Jackrabbit is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-04-2003, 02:25 PM   #4
Jatari Bazrak
Overworked

I bet Swediot once he gets his game and cantina he'll be a bartender and owner of the Gnarly Gnorts, so dont worry.

"It is one thing to die, it's another to be forgotten." -Jatari Bazrak
Rebel staff sergent
Jatari Bazrak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-06-2003, 03:01 AM   #5
Sunshine Badass

Location: Back to that not so funny place in order to liven it up again.
Somewhere on Naboo, or Corellia, I do not remember exactly where, there was a cantina with someone roleplaying the bartender. Well, he had a bit of a rival, and they RP'd for a while, until things erupted between them. They were disputing over who would be the cantina's owner and whose turf it was.

Earlier, players had been chatting with the barkeep and ordering drinks. All of a sudden, a female Twi'lek bursts in from the back door and starts to argue with the original barkeep. (Refer to above.)

BAM! Blaster bolts are flying from behind the bar. Both barkeeps have drawn blasters and have a shootout from behind the bar. Everyone goes quiet and many players croud around to watch. The band stops for a moment, then starts back up again slowly. Apparently, these barkeeps HAD blasters, but no idea how to actually utilize them. They dueled and people grew bored when there was no victor and started to go back to their business.

There are excellent cantinas out there, you just need to find them at teh right times with the right people.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't welcome any change, because soon a day will come when we are one and the same. As life slips away... Lets keep believing. So step away and believe we're wasting away.
Sunshine Badass is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-14-2003, 12:35 AM   #6
Xx_Patman_xX

Well some of you know that I have really gotton into the chef profffesion. You can find me sometimes at the Theed or Keren or Moenia cantinas bartending. I also dance while bartending... its a huge hit
Xx_Patman_xX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-15-2003, 07:41 PM   #7
Jo

Man i want this game. have to wait till monday or tuesday though dammit. I think i might try alittle profession at bartending, it sounds fun, any chef/bartender who is on the Starsider server wanna leave there name here. ill find them when i get Galaxies finally.

<MasterJo> you want pics of me in boxers??? <Rhett>for... research
Jo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Community > SWGalaxies.net > Star Wars Galaxies discussion > Development Forum > Bartenders in the Cantinas