lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: help me figure out multiplayer please
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-26-2003, 04:55 AM   #1
Dr_night
Rookie

help me figure out multiplayer please

I lost my manual a long time ago, shortly after i first got the game and i have forgotten how tom use the multiplayer, i mean i can create bot servers but i wanna play against people so could someone guide me through the process from the join server button forward?

This is my sig, Enjoy.
Dr_night is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-26-2003, 05:30 AM   #2
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

Do you want to create your own server or join an existing one?
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-26-2003, 10:25 PM   #3
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Wink

Readme.txt, when you installed the game. View this file and it tells you how to host a game and join and what all the options mean.

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-04-2003, 12:29 AM   #4
yolkboy

If you want to join a game, if memory serves me right, near the top there is the option to view Favorites, Local, and Internet games. Click it until it goes to internet. You then can select the type of game that you want to play (FFA, CTF, TFFA, etc...) You then search for new servers, or refresh to ones you already have displayed.

He Went That Way!
Code Name: Ice aka BSBWingZero Watch Out for the Many Alias

"Iceman. It's the way he flies, Ice cold, no mistakes. He wears you down, you get bored--frustrated--do something stupid and he's got ya."
yolkboy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-08-2003, 09:12 PM   #5
Dag
Lurker

I suggest going to www.gamespy.com and download Gamespy Arcade. You can view and join all JK 2 servers. It is much easier than using the in game viewer.
Dag is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-08-2003, 10:53 PM   #6
Father Torque
Retro KFC

Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by Dag
I suggest going to www.gamespy.com and download Gamespy Arcade. You can view and join all JK 2 servers. It is much easier than using the in game viewer.
Hey Dag, i think he meant that he wanted to create his own server. With actual people instead of bots. All i know is that servers can cost money and can be hard to implament. I suggest either Kurgans idea of searching through your readme.txt or by searching the web for the specific guidlines needed to make a server.

Good luck to ya man

Father Torque is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > help me figure out multiplayer please