lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Completed already :(
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-23-2003, 11:14 AM   #1
Xbox-Fett

Unhappy Completed already :(

I've only had this game for 11 days since it come out and only spent about 10 days playing it now and again at a total of just over 30 hours. And now thats it i completed it i thought that after you kill darth malak that you could somehow carry on with ur char maybe do missions u never done etc etc but nope.

And the ending i expected to see more of what happen all you see is getting medals and thats it what about where they go after and what about bastilla.

And as for getting revans robes etc well i did'nt get them but whats the point of getting such a cool item so far into the game that you would'nt have long to play with them before thats it i is disappointed.

The game is a Masterpiece The Graphics,The Sound,The Combat,The Story,The Characters, Etc etc but its over way too quickly i think it should be more in depth like Morrowind and the worlds should be bigger and also that you can carry on after you killed darth malak.

So i can play again as a evil person or as a women or different class etc but i dunna maybe i will one day but for now i is upset and waiting for a better sequel or galaxies for a console (like thats gonna happen soon) lol

*Go's and sulks in his depression*
Xbox-Fett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-23-2003, 03:53 PM   #2
Hannibal

Current Game: Black Ops/Biosock
LFN Staff Member 
I'm going to move this to where it belongs.

Hannibal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-23-2003, 05:20 PM   #3
Master Luke
Rookie

Ha! it took you eleven days to complete it?!
it took me only 5 days to complete it with both light and dark side and im gona start again, this time ima gona do the light side and get everything i missed etc....

you should start again there are alot of side quests.

good luck.

you may think im using Luke Skywalkers name but my real name is luke and i have used this name on many online RPG's before.

May the force be with you.
Master Luke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-23-2003, 08:18 PM   #4
Com Raven
Silent Assassin

LFN Staff Member Hot Topic Starter 
I played light, with almost all sidequests, and I ended up at slightly over 40 hours.

Back from the dead, back from The End
I'm here to take Revenge!
Soon the deathly dusk will fall
and the Night I've waited for
Com Raven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-24-2003, 06:10 PM   #5
Master Luke
Rookie

yea...
im training my droids' security up so i can get into the tombs i missed out

im doin with light by the way :P

you may think im using Luke Skywalkers name but my real name is luke and i have used this name on many online RPG's before.

May the force be with you.
Master Luke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Ahto Spaceport Cantina > Completed already :(