lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Post NJO Breather
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-29-2003, 04:36 PM   #1
Astrotoy7
A Face from The Past

Notable contributor Helpful! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member 
The Post NJO Breather

I dont want to turn this into a speculation thread, but what the hell is gonna become of our beloved universe when the NJO finishes. Not another new villain !!, not the remnant !!, not sith wannabees, or clones or superweapons !!, I hope they come up with something interesting and new, but still SW !

MTFBWYA

Asinus asinum fricat
Astrotoy7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-29-2003, 06:50 PM   #2
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
NJO sounds like it's an end of an era for SW. I mean once this is it we'll have a thousand years of peace before the next threat comes along.

Or they can just go cheap and just have some other stupid disaster happen the next day after NJO lol

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-30-2003, 01:25 AM   #3
wassup

I believe somewhere said Timothy Zahn (Thrawn Trilogy) is going to write a series set 5 years after end of NJO. Theres always prequel era to turn to once NJO is finished...
wassup is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-30-2003, 10:44 AM   #4
swphreak
My cabbages!!!

10 year veteran! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Yea, I have no idea what they could do after NJO... I think everything has been done... in only 20 to 30 years of timeline (AANH (After A New Hope))... they've run flat out of ideas.
swphreak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-30-2003, 12:10 PM   #5
Lord Siraious

Well as the Force always wants balance there will something that pops up. But I doubt a new series will be done more likely individual books like how "Approaching Storm" and "Cloak of Deception" was done.

I personally would like book seriess based on the Knights of the Old Republic comics but have more details than the comics. Or have tales from the future like 200 years after ANH were wise old Jedi Masters Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa-Solo precide over the Jedi Council in the wanning days of the New Republic... just kidding no one would be silly enough to repeat something like that or would they

RPG Stats
Jedi Smuggling Ring - My Store
"A Jedi serves the Force and in doing so must be mindful of the Living Force, Cosmic Force and the Unifying Force or suffer failure they will."

"The Force is the energy that binds the Universe together.
It is everything and everything is it.
It creates and it destroys.
It has no sides and is far beyond such a thing.
It is the Force."

Jedi Master,
Jedi of the Old Code
E-mail Me
Lord Siraious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Expanded Universe > The Post NJO Breather