lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Faster force regen time
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-11-2003, 05:58 PM   #1
Kuruption
Lurker

Faster force regen time

Hi

Im in the process of setting up my own non dedicated server all is going fairly easy but im stumped on 1 particular part.I have played on other servers where they have a faster force regen time and i cant figure out how to do this with my server i have gone into the jamp cfg file and changed the force regen time from 200 to 400 and it does nothing i was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction.....would be appricated

thanks

moo
Kuruption is offline   you may:
Old 10-12-2003, 02:03 AM   #2
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Didn't you already post about this in another thread and get an answer?

To reiterate what was said.... lower the number from 200 to make force regenerate faster, increase the number to make it slower.

Just realize that if you lower it, more people will "spam" moves like the katas. Set it to 0 and you can basically expect everyone to spam everything. If you're okay with that... then knock yourself out!

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Dedicated Server > Faster force regen time