lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Sith Emmbasy On Manaan
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-16-2003, 07:40 AM   #1
Tobywan
Lurker

Sith Emmbasy On Manaan

I cant get past the sith emmbasy on manaan, I always take Bastila but insteed of fighting she leaves to every 1else and I really want that sub thing so i can go underwater!! any battle tips or someting will be much appreciated (probely spelt wrong)
Tobywan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2003, 12:55 AM   #2
MasterTypoDemon
Rookie

I think this post belings in the Padawans Lounge

Snoochie Boochies
MasterTypoDemon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-13-2003, 03:01 AM   #3
billst_3
Lurker

a battle tip for that would be to bring in a party of 3 jedi. i personally like Player Character, Bastilla and Juhani. i have all three with force resistence before i go there because there will be sever dark jedi walking around and also i have all three armed with either 2 single lightsabers or 1 double-bladed lightsaber. I also have bastilla and Juhani with Force Heal to keep my entire party alive. Since my main Character normally follows the dark-side. if you come in through the front door, which isn't that hard to do, go behind the reception desk and through the door there. take the next door on ur left and follow the hall around until you see another door on your left. go through there and you will run into, if my memory is correct, 2 droids and 3 guards. that room is where ur objective is in order to get the sub. you can go farther but that is all that is required for that mission.
billst_3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > Ebon Hawk's Machine Room > Sith Emmbasy On Manaan