lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Search for LDB Level Packs
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-11-2003, 02:51 AM   #1
LDB_modeski

Exclamation Search for LDB Level Packs

Calling all old-time Jedi Knight players, especially those of you who played on the MS Gaming Zone circa 98-01.

Clan LDB (of which I was formerly head) released several level packs and weapons mods via our old site www.ldb.org.uk (some of which can still be seen on archive.org). They were called

LDB Level pack x.zip and contained both heavily modded versions of original levels and some entirely new ones created by the extremely talented Viper (who left hte clan in 2000).

Anyway point is, if anyone still has a copy of these lying around on an old HD somewhere, I'd love to hear about it and get a hold of them so I can use them on my new site as an archive of ldb stuff.

cheers ears.

My other car is also an X-Wing
LDB_modeski is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-16-2003, 07:12 AM   #2
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Did you ever submit these to a site? 'Cause for all you know they might be sitting on massassi.net or something...

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Knight / MotS > Search for LDB Level Packs