lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Super hero
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-09-2003, 02:43 PM   #81
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
West *into raido, now that time has resumed*: HOLD YOUR FIRE

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-10-2003, 02:10 AM   #82
Flamehart
The Commander

Devil Hunter stopped halfway out of the safe and leaped back out into the hallway, guns blazing, and knocks out the rest of the guards with Tranquilizer bullets, then turns to West.

"Take me to the files."

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
http://shadowwolf471.deviantart.com
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-10-2003, 03:00 AM   #83
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
West: They're over here, Fernandez, cover us.
*West walked into the next room, and started hacking into the keypad*
West: if the keypad is destroyed, the whole building goes into lockdown.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 08-10-2003, 02:49 PM   #84
Flamehart
The Commander

Hunter reloaded his guns and began to cover West.

"Don't let it get destroyed then."

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
Old 08-26-2003, 12:36 AM   #85
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Shadowfox was quick to obey Devil Hunter's orders. Within ten minutes, the guards were unconscious and she went to find Devil Hunter. If there was any possibilty that he might die again, she wanted to be there to prevent it.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-26-2003, 01:48 AM   #86
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig noticed the guards were unconcious and turned to West.

"Get the files and give them to me before you leave. And don't try your age switching thing. I'll go up and make sure the guards stay out. If you need anything feel free to shout."

He walked back up into the main lobby and greeted Shadowfox and Sharpshooter once again. "Hey, I'm still alive, thank God..."

Old 08-26-2003, 02:00 AM   #87
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*West inserted a card into the keypad's slot. Once the card had gone through, 12 numbers appeared. The code contained those numbers. He quickly programmed his portable cracker to try those numbers only and hooked it up to the keypad. 2 minutes later he was in. He walked to a file cabinet and checked all the drawers. Once he got to the second to last he found a single file. This was the only thing in the cabinet. He grabbed it and headed back outside*
WEst: Go it.

Old 08-28-2003, 06:42 PM   #88
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Now what?" Shadowfox asked. She looked to Devil Hunter.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 08-30-2003, 02:48 AM   #89
Flamehart
The Commander

"Now.. we get out of here and look at that information." Said Devil Hunter simply, looking at the unconcious guards.

Old 09-06-2003, 10:56 PM   #90
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Shadowfox followed the others back to the apartment and began pacing impatiently as they opened the file. After a little bit, she stopped pacing.

"Well?" she questioned. "What's in it?"

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2003, 12:27 AM   #91
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*West opened the envelope, and saw a folder. There was a name scribbled in handwriting. It was his father's handwritting. He opened the folder and saw a lot of paper, with his father's handwritting. It was something about a new criminal kingpin. After that, there were pictures taken of his parents murdered. It was taken by an assasin to prove that he had done it. After that there was a picture of both his parents. His mother, and his father. His father looked exactly like him when he made himself looked older. Tears started to build in West's eyes. He slowly returned to his real age. When he finally did, he wept. For his father, for his mother, for his joining the wrong side.*

Old 09-07-2003, 01:57 AM   #92
Flamehart
The Commander

Demon Hunter had read the files over his shoulder, and looked at West. He walked over to him and said sympatheticaly, "I don't want to sound cliched, so I won't say I told you so. Your parents were good people. You can help us avenge them, however.

Old 09-07-2003, 02:39 AM   #93
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*West looked up at Demon Hunter, fierce determination in his eyes.*
West: I'll do whatever you want me to do.

Last edited by jokemaster; 09-07-2003 at 03:30 AM.
Old 09-07-2003, 08:53 PM   #94
Flamehart
The Commander

"Alright, great. Ok guys time to go to work." He thought about the possibilities, and then looked at West.

"Are you supposed to deliver those files to the man in person or get rid of the files? If you do, we'll ambush him when you go to give him the files."

Old 09-07-2003, 10:12 PM   #95
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
West: I'm supposed to deliver them.

Old 09-10-2003, 03:32 PM   #96
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"That's convenient," Shadowfox said. "Where's the meeting place?"

My work in progress:

Old 09-10-2003, 11:47 PM   #97
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
West: I don't know yet, he's supposed to call me.
*West gestures twoards his cell phone*

Old 09-17-2003, 01:26 PM   #98
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I guess the thing to do would be wait," Shadowfox said. She sat down.

My work in progress:

Old 09-29-2003, 01:10 AM   #99
Flamehart
The Commander

(Don't let this RP die!!!)

Craig sat down as well, awaiting for the call that is to determine the fate of our "investigation." He reloaded both of his guns and checked the elements on his amulet.

Old 09-29-2003, 02:06 AM   #100
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
The phone rang. West let it ring twice before he picked up.
"Did you read the file?" Asked the voice on the other end
"No, I'm not interested in what you've done" Replied west
"Good. Meet me at the corner of Memorial and Sheperd in half an hour"
West hung up.
"We're meeting at Memorial and Sheperd in half an hour."

Old 09-29-2003, 02:55 AM   #101
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig nodded and stood. "Time to Lock n' Load." He twirled both handguns and holsered them, picked up his favorite sword and put it on his back, and re-equipped his gauntlets. "Alright, now for the plan. Memorial and Sheperd has some good hiding places we can take advantage of." He rambled on, telling where Shadowfox, him, and Sharpshooter would hide before ambushing him.

Old 09-29-2003, 03:43 PM   #102
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Shadowfox's eyes sparkled. She was looking forward to this test. It was a chance to see how well she could use her new abilities.

My work in progress:

Old 09-29-2003, 09:01 PM   #103
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
West loaded his own gun. He put some extra magazines, and checked for any chance of it jamming.

Old 10-02-2003, 04:04 PM   #104
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Let's go," Shadowfox said, feeling slightly impatient that none of the others had yet made a move. She hated being any form of leader and saying, 'let's go' was as far as she wanted to go.

My work in progress:

Old 10-02-2003, 09:09 PM   #105
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
West stood up and walked to the door. He opened it and held it for shadowfox
"Ladies first"

Old 10-02-2003, 11:13 PM   #106
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Shadowfox rolled her eyes, clearly meaning that she didn't want to lead.

"A true gentleman would go first to make sure there is no danger," she retorted.

My work in progress:

Old 10-03-2003, 12:02 AM   #107
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
West looked out the door, he tossed a hat out, and when nothing happened he said
"It's safe, go on."

Old 10-03-2003, 01:13 AM   #108
Flamehart
The Commander

"They're not going to shoot at a hat, if they were out there." Craig said simply. "If anyone has to be a gentleman, I WILL." He stepped outside, no weapons drawn and walked down the hall, as if he owned the place, and found nothing. He called back to the room, "It's clear, cmon."

Old 10-08-2003, 03:19 PM   #109
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Shadowfox shrugged at West and joined Craig outside.

My work in progress:

Old 10-08-2003, 09:07 PM   #110
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
West joined Craig and Shadowfox outside. "I'm riding in my car, you two have a ride?"

Old 10-08-2003, 09:08 PM   #111
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I don't need one," Shadowfox replied with a smile. West remembered her running. "Besides, it probably wouldn't be the best thing to be seen together there."

My work in progress:

Old 10-24-2003, 02:44 AM   #112
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
(( BUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPP))
West arrived at the meeting place, he had closed the file so it was identical to when he first got it. He waited for his boss. Suddenly he noticed that there were snipers on the rooftops of all the buildings nearby. His boss arrived, it was the first time he saw him.
Boss: So, you didn't read it?
West: No, I don't want to know what you're involved in. I just want revenge on the people who killed my parents.
And that's why you're gonna burn in hell West thought.

Old 10-24-2003, 02:48 AM   #113
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Shadowfox kept her eyes on the man who had just approached. She waited for Devil Hunter's signal.

My work in progress:

Old 10-28-2003, 10:13 AM   #114
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Is it too late to join? ))

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-28-2003, 11:37 AM   #115
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((I have no idea))

Old 10-29-2003, 12:49 AM   #116
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((The GM hasn't been around for a while so there's no whay to tell how far along this RPG is. I'd be willing to bet that it hasn't gone the way Darth Blonde expected it to, though.))

Shadowfox watched carefully as the file passed hands from West to the other man and waited for Devil Hunter's signal. She was secretly wondering what was taking him so long.

My work in progress:

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Super hero