lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: IRC Chat sucks
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-08-2003, 07:32 PM   #1
Shinji-Ikari

IRC Chat sucks

It does. wait. it sucks because Sumez isn't the owner he isn't even opped, remember this man has been there from the start. with skyfox, Chariset gone, MrC hardly ever comes in, you made Pedgey leave and its on Gamesnet. This is not the #monkey-island I joined 3-4 years ago. Now I don't have a place of conversation over the internet, why? because I was banned by Mort-Hog so he can feel a sense of power good luck Mort with your constant struggle to control people. I have supported him before and what does he do? he stabs me right in the back. Deop the bastard that's what I say. I would prefer not to be in a IRC room with some control freak like him, even if I do miss out on the conversational fun with Darth-Phenom, Squinky and all those other great #monkey-islanders don't worry THATinkjar and TheRealMatt we have #seniorcitizen there is no way we can be stopped. I shall never be put at rest by a creepy finnish/norwedgian/English kid.

Good Day sirs,

HarryH is bound to return. One day, I may get a new ISP, then theres no way of keeping me out. HarryH will be back. Mark my words, it may take month's it may take years, it may take minutues it may take days, it may take completly unconventional means but I will be back.

Last edited by Shinji-Ikari; 11-08-2003 at 07:48 PM.
Shinji-Ikari is offline   you may:
Old 11-08-2003, 11:43 PM   #2
Huz
Coconut in the lime

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member 
I am so disappointed in your last paragraph. You didn't even attempt a Queen Amidala pastiche!

Anyway, your subject line makes a good point.

"I once ate a teabag" - Thrik
The Huz Experience
Huz is offline   you may:
Old 11-09-2003, 04:54 AM   #3
MrManager
;-*

LFN Staff Member 
Too bad it all fell apart with his actual message.

Read The Mojo!
MrManager is offline   you may:
Old 11-09-2003, 05:18 AM   #4
Shinji-Ikari

yes, it will fall apart, like my message did. I hope Mort-Hog also falls apart, Metal listening Norwedgian prat.
Shinji-Ikari is offline   you may:
Old 11-09-2003, 09:33 AM   #5
bgbennyboy
Festively Plump

LFN Staff Member 
You know what else? They dont talk about Monkey Island all the time either!

Not so long ago, I saw someone paste a link that wasnt monkey island related in any way.

Its all going to the dogs. Possibly Remi's.

bgbennyboy is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Monkey Island Discussion > Feedback > Feedback Center > Affiliate Site Feedback > The SCUMM Bar > IRC Chat sucks