The part we all hate.
I have to set down some guidelines.
1. Try to limit your sig test threads. Maybe pick one thread where everyone can test their sig, or else simply delete the thread after you've decided your sig is what you want it to be. (However, deleting any other topic is not tolerated - we will enforce that!)
2. Don't put terribly huge pics in your sig. If you would like to have images in it however, only use your sig once or twice per page. I have no problem with images in a sig, and I do believe that a sig is a way to express yourself and is something unique to you, and so should be allowed.
3. Of course, no spamming. Don't post a thread simply to annouce your post-count; we all have eyes and can see it next to your user name.
4. No skirting the censor, and that includes mods. That means no @$$, sh!t, etc, it ain't allowed, mmkay?
5. Don't get carried away with the BGMs. Traditions are always more meaningful when they aren't overdone.
Well...I guess that's all. I didn't think it needed to come to this, but apparently some others did.
Do try to enjoy yourself anyway, and please give your feedback!