lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Brainstorming: OJP Mod Format
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-14-2003, 08:21 AM   #1
razorace
Impressive, Terran!

Brainstorming: OJP Mod Format

I just ran into an issue I hadn't considered before, OJP doesn't work with pure servers unless they have OJP installed. In addition, it will sometimes cause you to be booted from pure servers since OJP menu files are trying to override the default ones.

How should we handle this situation in the future and how will we let OJP servers differenicate themselves so people know that they are OJP servers? Without the SDK, we can't alter the gamename, so that's out until then.

---Jedi Guardian of the Newbie Questions
---Masters of the Force Team Leader / Creator
---Open Jedi Project Lead Moderator / Co-Founder
razorace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-14-2003, 01:26 PM   #2
Samuel Dravis

Perhaps use the autoexec.cfg file in the OJP folder to set the server name or something. They really need to release the source code...

EDIT: Is there a command that lets you set the gamename? I thought there was one like sets gamename "basejk".

"Words are deeds." - Wittgenstein

Last edited by Samuel Dravis; 11-15-2003 at 12:16 AM.
Samuel Dravis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Open Jedi Project (OJP) > Brainstorming: OJP Mod Format