lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: About the signatures
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-07-2001, 07:30 AM   #1
Death

Question About the signatures

Okay, you're probably really sick of this topic but I have a question and so I decided to go right to the source.
I know you disabled the signatures because people are getting carried away with the pictures and I agree BUT it does seem horribly unfair to people who were being good. I know, I know, if some people mess up everyone has to pay the price but isn't there something you guys can do?
Personally, I don't really care about the signatures. Mine is short enough to type in manualy, but what about the people who have a really cool signature that isn't terribly long or tacky?
Wow, this post wasn't supposed to be so long. Sorry about that.

"No one can escape Death"

[This message has been edited by Death (edited August 07, 2001).]
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2001, 02:41 PM   #2
Rogue9

It was what Ike felt was needed, I'm sure he'll change it back when he feels people learned there lesson...

------------------
"Friends don't let friends do Windows"

you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2001, 08:58 AM   #3
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
One thing's for sure... my sig is clear and simple... but if the big bosses have problems with it... i can take it off...

------------------
Lynk Former is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 5. Staff > TalkBack > About the signatures