lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Should Same Sex Marriage Be Allowed?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2003, 06:58 PM   #1
Reborn Outcast
Easy Company

Question Should Same Sex Marriage Be Allowed?

As some of you may know (and for those of you who don't) my state of Massachusetts' Supreme Court has just voted to allowed same sex marriage. That makes us (If I'm correct) only the second state to allow that.

I don't approve of this. First off it goes against my religion (but ignore that for those of you who are going to get on me for that, because I have another reason.) Second, male and female anatomy were made specifically for the purpose of reproduction. Therefore, it is my belief that if two people are having sex, or committing sodomy (this includes anal sex between a man and a woman) in a way that cannot produce children, it is wrong.

Take note that these are MY beliefs, I do not expect anyone to agree with me.

Now, discuss (and please, no flaming).
Reborn Outcast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Senate Chambers > Should Same Sex Marriage Be Allowed?