lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Who is cooler? jango or Boba?
Boba Fett 8 47.06%
Jango Fett 9 52.94%
i dont know! 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: whats cooler? jango or boba
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-08-2003, 03:48 AM   #41
another_trooper

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth54
I know, I'm just too good at this.
*cough*spam*cough*
Sry I just had to say that

Its how do you say ?
A deal's a deal !
another_trooper is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-30-2003, 08:23 AM   #42
Just Darth

Jango because he kicks Obi-Wan's @ss, kills another jedi in Geonosis, and actually has a SPEAKING ROLE. Boba mostly stood around all the time and then died in a most uncool and clumsy fashion. Besides, Temuera Morrison (Jango Fett) was awesome in Once Were Warriors.

Just Darth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-31-2003, 12:54 AM   #43
Eva
Rookie

Poor Jango getting his head slice off
Well i like Jango more.
Alot cooler armor,and did'nt get eaten by some beast at least he fought a Jedi and got his head slice off but intertups were happening when that happen.
Jango should'nt have dead just yet
Eva is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-03-2003, 04:44 PM   #44
Jango_Fett_UK
Rookie

ahhhh this is quite the argument but the two are the same boba is a exaxt copy of jango his knowlage his abilities but the only diffrence is Jango is more expereiance and is a close range fighter with his short range balsters and Boba is a long range fighter with his rifle but without the diffrences they wud be the same in a fight

BUT 4 ME JANGO IS BETTA always is and always will be

You're no good to me dead!
Jango_Fett_UK is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-03-2003, 04:48 PM   #45
Jango_Fett_UK
Rookie

and as EVA pointed out Poor jango got his head cut off so Boba is afraid of close combat for he didnt wish to suffer the same fate as his father

and jango is more of a characer than boba and u get to see jango in action more than boba and also problem with boba his his crappy green armour why couldnt he keel the armour the same colour as jango coz jango has awsum armour and weapons

You're no good to me dead!
Jango_Fett_UK is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-03-2003, 07:10 PM   #46
Blademaster_109

i like jango fett cooler. i like it in episode 2 when he kills the jedi that jumps up and tries to kill count doku, its cool when he twirls his pistol. plus the orginal is always better.

Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to Power. Power leads to Victory. Rage Channeled through aggression is unstoppable. the dark side offers unimaginable power. the dark side is stronger than the light.- OXM ADD

"Chinese people like to think of themselves as yello"-my chinese friend peter

"I am the unknow Jedi"-me
Blademaster_109 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-04-2003, 06:32 AM   #47
jedispy

Current Game: Metroid Prime 2
Jango Fett only because we know more about him. We know some stuff about Boba, but that is only in EU. Canonically we know almost nothing about Boba. I'm hoping EP3 will show more.

At this time I would say that it is not fair until EP3 comes out. But heck, polls are polls.

Jango all the way.
jedispy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-04-2003, 03:36 PM   #48
Eva
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by jedispy
Jango Fett only because we know more about him. We know some stuff about Boba, but that is only in EU. Canonically we know almost nothing about Boba. I'm hoping EP3 will show more.

At this time I would say that it is not fair until EP3 comes out. But heck, polls are polls.

Jango all the way.
Would Boba be in espisode 3?

We dont really have to known to much about him.All I need to known is that he the son of the coolest bounty hunter EVER.
Eva is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2003, 02:01 PM   #49
Death king
Rookie

Jango is way cool then boba because he is the oringal.
Death king is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2003, 09:18 PM   #50
GrimDan
Rookie

who do you think is cooler? jango or boba?
THEY ARE THE SAME

whose armor is cooler?
THIER ARMOR IS THE SAME

who has the cooler attitude?
BOBA

who has the best weaponds?
THEY HAVE THE SAME WEAPONS

I am from the Grim Fandango Forums but I do own every star wars movie two on DVD and episode one on DVD and VHS so I think I know enough about starwars to hang out here as well as Grim Fandango.
GrimDan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2003, 09:23 PM   #51
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally posted by GrimDan
who do you think is cooler? jango or boba?
THEY ARE THE SAME

whose armor is cooler?
THIER ARMOR IS THE SAME

who has the cooler attitude?
BOBA

who has the best weaponds?
THEY HAVE THE SAME WEAPONS

I am from the Grim Fandango Forums but I do own every star wars movie two on DVD and episode one on DVD and VHS so I think I know enough about starwars to hang out here as well as Grim Fandango.
they're not the same, Jango has his life experiences, Boba has his. Boba may be a clone but just cause he's a clone doesn't mean they're the exact same person. It'd be like saying identical twins will turn out EXACTLY the same.

If you didn't notice Jango's armour is silver/chrome and hasn't got any battle scars ^^

*ahm* Jango has his double blaster pistols, Boba doesn't...

And we didn't say anything about you not being able to hang out here lol. Everyone is welcome.

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2003, 09:40 PM   #52
GrimDan
Rookie

When I say they are the same in many ways I do not mean because they are clones. I mean because they are the same in other ways. Actualy the fact that they were clones didn't cross my mind when I was writing. I do agree that Jango had blasters and Boba doesn't.
I think Boba used the same armor that Jango used. It was scarred because it went through many many many years.
I never said that I had to be accepted, I was just saying that I know a lot about star wars.
GrimDan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-29-2003, 08:57 PM   #53
Pedro The Hutt
Jedi Knight

Well, Jango probably only exists because Lucas found that it might please the fans to introduce a Boba like character, and thought "ah let's kill two birds in one stone and explain his background while we're at it".

I'll prefer the original Fett, and I mean that movie wise, not SW Timeline wise XD

And about his clumsy death, it could happen to the best of us, just a bit of bad luck in such situations and down you go.
Pedro The Hutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-07-2003, 06:23 AM   #54
Shado Vorn
Rookie

It hurts me to hear so many negative comments about Boba Fett! Think! Boba is simply Jango Fett, living on. I wish Jango didn't have to die, so we could see an older version of Jango with Boba, collecting bounties together. Like clone, like clone.

Anyways, imagine how many events would have been changed if Jango and Boba were alive and well together as grown ups! Now that, would be cool.

But if I absolutely had to make a choice between them, I would choose Boba, simply because he was the first Fett I was introduced to from the movies, hence he is the first in my heart. So there. Take that and like it.
Shado Vorn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-30-2003, 01:02 PM   #55
Dawidos
Rookie

I give short answer : both . At serious, I like Jango and Boba. Jango showed us his tactical skills and technology and Boba is the best bounty hunter in the galaxy - person without fellings (or something like that). You have to remember - Jango is "father" for Boba so first can't exist without second.

My name's Calavera. Manny Calavera
Dawidos is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-23-2003, 05:59 PM   #56
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Current Game: KotOR
Take a look at my sig pic and av.

Yeah, I like Jango the most, he had cooler armor and weapons. Boba didn't really strike me as commanding, which they meant him to be.

Joetheeskimo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-04-2003, 12:54 AM   #57
InitialD
Rookie

They are both bloody useless and got their ass kicked by bloody jedis.
InitialD is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-04-2003, 01:52 AM   #58
silent_shadow90
Lurker

boba lives if you've ever read the bounty hunter wars part 1.
he is also the toughest because he got the end of his nerves removed so he cant feel pain.
he lives how?
look, the sail barge blew up and all the debris fell in the sarlacc. AND he used the missile on his rocket launcher. the thing spit himm out, and dengar rescued him
silent_shadow90 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-04-2003, 04:38 PM   #59
Pie™
A peppermint nightmare.

LF Jester Forum Veteran 
though choice, but i have to say boba fett...
I got to like him before jango was introduced...

Pondering the mystery of rainbows, UFOs, and ****ing magnets.
Pie™ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Prequel Trilogy > whats cooler? jango or boba