lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Kyle Noogie Move & Shadowtrooper cloak *SPOILERS!!*
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-07-2003, 03:48 AM   #1
Jaden_Madigan
Lurker

Question Kyle Boss Noogie Move & Shadowtrooper cloak

Hey u know when u play against the Kyle Boss at the end of the game (dark side), he uses that grab move where he stomach punchs you? Is it possible to access that move? Also when u load up the playermodel code and play as a shadowtrooper, how do u cloak?
Jaden_Madigan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-07-2003, 04:43 AM   #2
JediMeister

I believe the console command is give weaponnum14 then bind a key to weaponnum14 followed by iknowkungfu. iknowkungfu gives you a variety of combos, e.g. primary fire, secondary fire, and primary + secondary fire which gives you the stomach punch. Secondary fire if I remember correctly is a kick. Anyone else on this forum, feel free to correct me since it was a while since I read ig64's thread, its still somewhere in this board.

"Size matters not."-Yoda

"There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no death; there is the Force"-the Jedi Code
JediMeister is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-07-2003, 10:38 AM   #3
razorace
Impressive, Terran!

You're right for the most part. However, you can also pick which grapple move you're going to do by pressing in a direction while attempting a grapple.

+NONE = Head lock
+FORWARD = Punch grapple
+BACKWARD = Kicking grapple

Please note that the head lock is not in MP by default. However, I just finished that component for OJP and it will probably be released soon.

---Jedi Guardian of the Newbie Questions
---Masters of the Force Team Leader / Creator
---Open Jedi Project Lead Moderator / Co-Founder
razorace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Academy > Kyle Noogie Move & Shadowtrooper cloak *SPOILERS!!*