lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: My Friend Got STABBED!!!!!!!!
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2004, 04:02 AM   #1
Mike Windu
Je suis l'agent du chaos.

Angry My Friend Got STABBED!!!!!!!!

Ok, this really made me mad today: My friend Tim, African American, he and some chinese guy were getting mad and calling names, its normal for us to do that its just letting off steam no conflicts, but then the chinese guy drops the n-bomb!. So Tim starts beating the guy up, and the chinese guy whips out a pair of scissors and stabs Tim in the back of the head! I was like HOLY CRAP WTF ?!?

Anyway, our teacher told us 4th period (it happened around 1st period) that Tim was alright and that the scissors didn't penetrate very deep so he won't need stitches... as for the chinese guy... he's expelled... and some of tim's friends want some revenge... they wanna find out where he lives and... well you know the rest...

All is not well at Houston High School

That's the last time I buy anything just because it's furry!

Mike Windu is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Yoda’s Swamp > My Friend Got STABBED!!!!!!!!