lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: All Force/Feats Mods
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-28-2004, 12:19 AM   #1
saxter2004
Rookie

All Force/Feats Mods

Can someone PLEASE either put the .2da files on a website or e-mail me them. I'm talking about the .2da files that raise the number of feats and powers to the point where you get ALL of them.
My E-mail is Saxter2003@hotmail.com
saxter2004 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-28-2004, 12:44 AM   #2
juv3nal
Rookie

not my site, not my files so don't ask me if they don't work:
http://www.geocities.com/kotor_mods/
juv3nal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-01-2004, 11:09 PM   #3
Yahaway
Lurker

Unhappy All Feats/Powers a God-Sent...but

The mod works great on my Soldier/Gaurdian...however when it comes to leveling up Jedi party members you get pinched. How so? Only the character Player can upgrade to the Force Dominate power. That means when it comes time to level-up Bastila, you are caught in a catch-22 on the force power level-up screen...you cannot pick "Force Dominate" and you cannot procede without picking all the powers (including Force Dominate).

Any ideas how to fix this would be great!

Chicks dig Jedis
Yahaway is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-02-2004, 12:47 AM   #4
Stator
Rookie

Re: All Feats/Powers a God-Sent...but

I haven't fully tested this but it might work. Try editing Bastilla's utc file. Under class you will see entries called known. These are her force powers. Just use a GFF editor to add the rest of the powers to her. Hopefully this will work. Remember that I haven't fully tested this theory yet but I think that it will work.

Stator
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahaway
The mod works great on my Soldier/Gaurdian...however when it comes to leveling up Jedi party members you get pinched. How so? Only the character Player can upgrade to the Force Dominate power. That means when it comes time to level-up Bastila, you are caught in a catch-22 on the force power level-up screen...you cannot pick "Force Dominate" and you cannot procede without picking all the powers (including Force Dominate).

Any ideas how to fix this would be great!
Stator is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-03-2004, 07:19 PM   #5
Tianhou_Zhong
Rookie

Thumbs up Tell me please!

It sounds very very good. My E-mail is: zhongtianhou@earthlink.net please tell me! Thank you again
Tianhou_Zhong is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-03-2004, 07:29 PM   #6
Stator
Rookie

I have finished my testing and it works without any problems that I can detect. By editing the p_bastilla.utc file, I was able to give Bastilla any feat or power that I wanted her to have. She would have the powers and feats when I first meet her in game and I don't have to worry about them again. Just use the GFF Editor that you can download from the bioware site. It works fine.

Stator
Stator is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > All Force/Feats Mods