lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Bespin, Air Shaft, stuck
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-02-2004, 09:06 AM   #1
zFACTOR
Lurker

Bespin, Air Shaft, stuck

Ok, I know I am supposed to float up on the air currents, I am on that platform and I can hear the air going up in intervals, but I can't seem to stay afloat. Is there some patern I need to do or certain areas I need to walk towards. I'm gettin really frustrated and I can't seem to find anything more detailed than "float up to the top and you can use force push to push off enemies" plz help.
zFACTOR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-03-2004, 08:11 AM   #2
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

I think you have to wait for the air to start flowing first then quickly jump, correct me if im wrong.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: cr0wnes7
Crow_Nest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-03-2004, 01:39 PM   #3
zFACTOR
Lurker

where do I jump though?

I can't seem to find the right place to jump, I keep falling.
zFACTOR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-04-2004, 08:24 AM   #4
Jedi_Vogel
Forumite

Generally with the Air Shafts (don't we just love them?) is that you need to get almost in the middle in order to get the full thrust but of course, make sure you know where you're aiming for first and then use the best Force Jump you have by then to start the leap upwards.

Best I can do I'm afraid. As with many of the puzzles in JK, if you can't work it out in your head then it's trial and error. Just keep at it (some puzzles/battles can take 10 or more attempts) and eventually you'll succeed.

MTFBWY

Jedi_Vogel (aka {KoH}Zandir{JK})
Do or Do Not. There is no Try.
Jedi_Vogel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-04-2004, 08:52 PM   #5
Amidala from Chop Shop
Politically-correct jerk

The next platform is counter-clockwise, so you generally jump off the right side of the platform you're on. If you look closely, you'll see dust blowing up in the airstream. When you hear the air whooshing up, jump into the middle of the dust (on the right side when facing the center) when you see it and hear the air.

Amidala from Chop Shop is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-09-2004, 11:14 PM   #6
rccar328
Forumite

You should be able to see the airflow (dust) moving upward when you hear the air noise. Just face in the direction of the closest platform, wait until you see the airflow, and jump. On the last one, you have to jump straight across.
rccar328 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Bespin, Air Shaft, stuck