lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: d20 classes that are missing?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-11-2004, 08:08 PM   #1
arthurh3535
Rookie

d20 classes that are missing?

Has anyone thought about starting to add the missing d20 classes from the SW RPG that TSR put out? The Noble, the Technician, etc. Maybe the prestige classes (Bounty Hunter, Jedi prestige classes.)

Some aren't worth it (fighter pilot? Not this game) but some are kind of neat in and of them selves.

Probably hoping too much, IMO.

Arthur Hansen

Just had a thought. I think I know why Bioware can't make "derivitive" products on this. Because the original release was a X-Box exclusive, you can't do just a mini-sequel that installs onto the original. So Lucas doesn't want to strand all those X-Box players if Bioware comes out with a sequel that only runs on the PC.
arthurh3535 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2004, 12:20 PM   #2
lord_blodgett
Rookie

Check out this thread:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...hreadid=122830
lord_blodgett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2004, 02:10 PM   #3
arthurh3535
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by lord_blodgett
Check out this thread:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...hreadid=122830
Thank you, that was most informative. I'm not much of a coder (I can fiddle with graphics as long as the tools aren't too complicated. JKII:JA really upset me because the instructions for making new single player skins were as clear as very black mud) but I'd be interested in seeing the Fringer, Noble, Technician or even Alien Force User.

Arthur Hansen
arthurh3535 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > d20 classes that are missing?