lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Round one : Fight!
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-14-2004, 11:56 PM   #161
topshot
Loves Taffy
 
topshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 3,496
Quote:
Originally posted by ET Warrior
Dont get mad, getting mad at somebody never solved anything. It's just like fighting, it's barbaric and wrong.
Those are truly words of wisdom, my friend.


"My name's not 'Adam We'........or is it????"
topshot is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2004, 12:41 AM   #162
ET Warrior
PhD in horribleness
 
ET Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Evil League of Evil
Posts: 9,405
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
whoops, sorry, forgot to put that in my [sarcasm] tags



ET Warrior is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2004, 01:32 AM   #163
topshot
Loves Taffy
 
topshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 3,496
[sarcasm]What?!? [/sarcasm]


"My name's not 'Adam We'........or is it????"
topshot is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2004, 02:16 AM   #164
obi
LFN Staff Emeritus
 
obi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Augusta GA
Posts: 6,893
Current Game: Game of life, yo
Take the law into your own hands with or without a mod's consent ?


Your honor, I present to you exhibit W, T, and F.




Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?-Matthew 7:3-5
Living Water Revival

Me on Myspace

obi is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2004, 02:44 AM   #165
TK-8252
Get Cloned.
 
TK-8252's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,850
Quote:
Originally posted by jokemaster
OK, so defending yourself is wrong? avoiding injury is wrong? Maybe you've never been in a situation where it's either get beaten up or fight, but I have. And let me tell you the first choice isn't gonna end well for you.
Fighting is wrong. No matter if you start it or not.

Quote:
Originally posted by ET Warrior
Drunk people. And don't say don't be around drunk people, no matter where you go you're gonna find them, and sometimes drunks are violent. And you can't reason with a drunk, and you can't do anything BUT defend yourself when they start swinging.
Don't be around drunk people.

Quote:
Originally posted by ET Warrior
It's not a matter of don't meet him. It's a matter of he's waiting to FOLLOW YOU HOME after school, and then he jumps you beats the tar out of you when you aren't suspecting. Woooo for you! You took the high road and now you're battered and bruised and he wins, because he really doesn't care that he got expelled.
Easy, Michael can get his parents to pick him up at school. Or, if the school has buses, he could take the bus. There's no real way to fight on a bus.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jared
...who is gonna be there when your "mommy" is not there to save you? You gonna run? because its not right to fight?
I hope that works out for you.
Easy - you don't get into situations like that. And what's wrong with getting your "mommy" to help you anyway? Your parents are there for a reason. To guide you through life, and support you. If it weren't for your parents, you wouldn't be alive.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jared
and 2 wrongs do not make a right.
but I dont think that has anything to do with anything right now.
Beating someone up is wrong. Two wrongs DO NOT make a right.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jared
a fight is the only way to solve your problem.
How does fighting solve your problems? That's like saying smoking weed will solve your problems. It doesn't solve your problems, it only puts them off. And both of those things are illegal.
TK-8252 is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2004, 02:51 AM   #166
Chairwalker
 
Chairwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 100
Fighting is like playing games, or pretty much everything else in life:
It serves no real purpose, but it's lots of fun when you're winning.

There's my 2 cents.


Bla
Chairwalker is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2004, 04:55 AM   #167
ET Warrior
PhD in horribleness
 
ET Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Evil League of Evil
Posts: 9,405
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Isn't it funny how we keep hearing that fighting doesn't solve anything, and yet for all of us here who've had to fight...it DID solve our problems.

Quote:
Don't be around drunk people.
Yeah! Lets just lock ourselves in our houses and never leave, except to goto work and come straight home, because that's going to be LOTS of fun and life will be way cool like that. We'll never goto a sporting event or a bar or even just stand outside!



ET Warrior is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2004, 05:58 AM   #168
Lightsaberboy
COME ON!
 
Lightsaberboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: in a galaxy far far away
Posts: 1,373
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by ET Warrior


Drunk people. And don't say don't be around drunk people, no matter where you go you're gonna find them, and sometimes drunks are violent.


i'll can agree to that. one time one of my friends, a particularily big fellow, got all mad for no reason when he was drunk, and starting going crazy and hitting things. it took 7 guys to bring him down so that he'd stop going psycho. lol..

Quote:
Fighting is wrong. No matter if you start it or not.
ok, then Tk, answer me this. Let's say that in 10 years or so if you get a girlfriend, that you two are walking down the street late at night and a couple of people jump you guys. cops are nowhere nearby so they can do whatever they want. they take your money, beat you a bit, and start to rape your girlfriend. what are you gonna do, just stand there and not fight because "fighting is wrong?" you gonna run away to find help while leaving your girlfriend alone with the muggers?

girlfriend: save me tk! help me!
tk: i'd like to, but i can't, because i believe fighting is wrong!
girlfriend: but they're attacking me!
tk: two wrongs do not make a right! but wait, i'll go get help!


It's my ILLUSION!
Lightsaberboy is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2004, 06:22 AM   #169
TK-8252
Get Cloned.
 
TK-8252's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,850
Quote:
Originally posted by Lightsaberboy
ok, then Tk, answer me this. Let's say that in 10 years or so if you get a girlfriend, that you two are walking down the street late at night and a couple of people jump you guys. cops are nowhere nearby so they can do whatever they want. they take your money, beat you a bit, and start to rape your girlfriend. what are you gonna do, just stand there and not fight because "fighting is wrong?" you gonna run away to find help while leaving your girlfriend alone with the muggers?

girlfriend: save me tk! help me!
tk: i'd like to, but i can't, because i believe fighting is wrong!
girlfriend: but they're attacking me!
tk: two wrongs do not make a right! but wait, i'll go get help!
That is a different story. We're talking about 13 year old middle school kids. You can't compare petty fights with what could be a life-and-death situation.
TK-8252 is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2004, 06:30 AM   #170
Phizzle
Banned
 
Phizzle's Avatar
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Rest Home
Posts: 594
Quote:
Originally posted by Chairwalker
Fighting is like playing games, or pretty much everything else in life:
It serves no real purpose, but it's lots of fun when you're winning.

There's my 2 cents.
You are god. *gives two cents back*
Phizzle is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2004, 02:26 PM   #171
jokemaster
The master of jokes
 
jokemaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 7,748
Roleplayer 
Quote:
Originally posted by TK-8252
That is a different story. We're talking about 13 year old middle school kids. You can't compare petty fights with what could be a life-and-death situation.
One of my friends was hospitalized for a while after he got beaten up in middle school. The guy started smashing his head with a locker.


Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.


-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2004, 02:49 PM   #172
Reborn Outcast
Easy Company
 
Reborn Outcast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 2,873
Quote:
Originally posted by TK-8252
That is a different story. We're talking about 13 year old middle school kids. You can't compare petty fights with what could be a life-and-death situation.
Then why dispute my idea about the bar fights. That's also a different story.

And EVERY fight is a life or death situation. One wrong punch...
Reborn Outcast is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2004, 04:24 PM   #173
XERXES
werd
 
XERXES's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: NC
Posts: 3,732
From what I read briefly on the last page of this site...are we discussing the moral issues with fighting??

If so, here is how I feel.

Humans have been fighting since the dawn of their existance. small scale and large scale(wars).

You see...weve got this thing called Testosterone that makes us (mostly men) act funny.

As far as me and fighting...I used to be on the wrestling team in high school. I was taught some strange things that have stuck with me today. They did exersizes to teach us to be aggressive, and it worked. To this day there are things ppl can do to me that will unconsciously send me into a fit of rage. Also when somebody comes off at me in an angry way, I respond in an angry way.

Sometimes that gets the best of me, not as much as it used to. I am learning to just chill out about things these days. Also when I do get pissed at somebody and insults are starting to get thrown back and forth, they tend to take me lightly because I am a fairly small dude. I lift weights every other day...and I can pack a punch. Lets say I've knocked out teeth before.

But I dont think fighting alltogether is bad, Cops fight and I dont scorn it.

But I dont like fighting, I dont see what it accomplishes other than a temporary ego boost if you win. I havent been in a fight since high school, gladly.


like woah
XERXES is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2004, 04:31 PM   #174
ET Warrior
PhD in horribleness
 
ET Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Evil League of Evil
Posts: 9,405
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by TK-8252
That is a different story. We're talking about 13 year old middle school kids. You can't compare petty fights with what could be a life-and-death situation.

Random quotes taken from the thread

Quote:
Originally posted by TK-8252
Absolutely not! If you fight him, and kick his ass, there will only be MORE reason for him to try to get revenge. THAT is how rivalries start.
Quote:
Originally posted by TK-8252
There's the thing - people's arms are only so long. If you stay away from the person until you can get help from the school, they can't hurt you.
Quote:
Originally posted by TK-8252
OR you could do the right thing, and seek help from the people who are MEANT to defend you. And later in life, 9-11 can be your best friend.
Quote:
Originally posted by TK-8252
Fighting doesn't solve your troubles.
Sounds like you're talking about fighting is ALWAYS wrong no matter what to me.


Quote:
Don't be suprised when you get a phone call in the middle of the day, the principal informing you that your child has been suspended.
You said that to Lexx, and you know what? If her daughter got in a fight defending herself from a bully, I'll bet you doughnuts to dollers that Lexx wouldn't care at all. she would understand completely.

Like in hockey. On my team we've only had one game where a fight broke out. Some guy on the other team was being really pushy and crappy to one of our players, and they finally sort of went to blows, but then another player came in and cheap-shoted our guy. So his brother came in to defend his brother. They both got suspended and they didn't get to play in our game 2 weeks ago. We lost that game, probably because they were suspended, but we didn't care, nor did we hold them responsible. we all understood what happened and why it needed to happen.

So YOU sir, need to get off your high horse so you can get back down to the real world that we're all living in and you can understand why fighting is at times a necessary part of life.



ET Warrior is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2004, 04:59 PM   #175
Kain
I'm a ghost
 
Kain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 4,269
Current Game: Not so much.
Forum Veteran 10 year veteran! 
Best way to teach a child about fighting:

Teach them HOW to fight, so they CAN defend themselves when they need to(we're talkin school reputations, the most important thing to a child/teen), but teach them that it isn't always the way.

Am I gonna raise my kids this way? Hell no.

Me: Got into a fight?
Son/Daughter: Yep.
Me: Got suspended?
S/D: Uh huh...
Me: Did you kick his/her ass?
S/D: Good work.
Kain is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2004, 06:35 PM   #176
leXX
Forum Mum
 
leXX's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: May 2002
Location: London
Posts: 9,200
10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LF Jester LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally posted by ET Warrior
You said that to Lexx, and you know what? If her daughter got in a fight defending herself from a bully, I'll bet you doughnuts to dollers that Lexx wouldn't care at all. she would understand completely.
Damn straight I would, and I've give her a treat too for having the intelligence and courage to stick up for herself.


...

As for this ongoing discussion - Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. In other words, I'm done with this thread.


Being human totally sucks most of the time.
Videogames are the only thing that
make life bearable.
- Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2

Add me on: XBL | PSN | Last.fm | Steam
leXX is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2004, 07:53 PM   #177
DarkLord60
Something In the Way
 
DarkLord60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: MI
Posts: 2,436
Quote:
Originally posted by ET Warrior
Dont get mad, getting mad at somebody never solved anything. It's just like fighting, it's barbaric and wrong.
thats not what you said a couple of days ago.


_____________________________________________
]

DarkLord60 is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2004, 08:04 PM   #178
TK-8252
Get Cloned.
 
TK-8252's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,850
Quote:
Originally posted by ET Warrior
Sounds like you're talking about fighting is ALWAYS wrong no matter what to me.
We've been talking about middle school kids.

Quote:
Originally posted by ET Warrior
You said that to Lexx, and you know what? If her daughter got in a fight defending herself from a bully, I'll bet you doughnuts to dollers that Lexx wouldn't care at all. she would understand completely.
What happens when leXX has to pick her daughter up at school, because her daughter has a broken nose, bruises all over her arms, a black eye, and can barly breath? Will leXX be very happy then?

Quote:
Originally posted by ET Warrior
Like in hockey. On my team we've only had one game where a fight broke out. Some guy on the other team was being really pushy and crappy to one of our players, and they finally sort of went to blows, but then another player came in and cheap-shoted our guy. So his brother came in to defend his brother. They both got suspended and they didn't get to play in our game 2 weeks ago. We lost that game, probably because they were suspended, but we didn't care, nor did we hold them responsible. we all understood what happened and why it needed to happen.
Why not just let the idiot make a fool of himself, and eventually get taken out of the game?

Quote:
Originally posted by ET Warrior
So YOU sir, need to get off your high horse so you can get back down to the real world that we're all living in and you can understand why fighting is at times a necessary part of life.
I sure don't need to fight. No one in middle school needs to fight. People only fight because they want to show off, be Mr. Tough Guy.
TK-8252 is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2004, 08:19 PM   #179
Reborn Outcast
Easy Company
 
Reborn Outcast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 2,873
Quote:
Originally posted by TK-8252
What happens when leXX has to pick her daughter up at school, because her daughter has a broken nose, bruises all over her arms, a black eye, and can barly breath? Will leXX be very happy then?
I thought we were talking about middle school kids? And since you're now talking about a girl, how many middle school girls do you know that can do that to another girl?



And in fact, we're talking about ALL fights. When you got into this, I didn't hear you say "middle school kids" so why are you saying it now?
Reborn Outcast is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2004, 09:27 PM   #180
ET Warrior
PhD in horribleness
 
ET Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Evil League of Evil
Posts: 9,405
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by DarkLord60
thats not what you said a couple of days ago.
Sarcasm, meet DarkLord, Darklord, meet sarcasm.



Quote:
And in fact, we're talking about ALL fights. When you got into this, I didn't hear you say "middle school kids" so why are you saying it now?
Because our logic is backing him into a corner where he cannot win.

Quote:
Why not just let the idiot make a fool of himself, and eventually get taken out of the game?
Have you ever watched hockey? Ever? Getting the tar beaten out of you is demoralizing for the ENTIRE team, and team loyalty means defending your teammates.

Quote:
People only fight because they want to show off, be Mr. Tough Guy.
No. the bully wants to show off and be mr tough guy. The other person is merely defending themselves. NOT showing off.



ET Warrior is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2004, 10:21 PM   #181
TK-8252
Get Cloned.
 
TK-8252's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,850
Quote:
Originally posted by Reborn Outcast
I thought we were talking about middle school kids? And since you're now talking about a girl, how many middle school girls do you know that can do that to another girl?
You'd be suprised!

Quote:
Originally posted by Reborn Outcast
And in fact, we're talking about ALL fights. When you got into this, I didn't hear you say "middle school kids" so why are you saying it now?
What is the topic of this thread? Helping Michael, a 13 year old middle school kid, deal with a bully. If you want to talk about ALL fighting then take it over to the Senate Chambers.

Quote:
Originally posted by ET Warrior
No. the bully wants to show off and be mr tough guy. The other person is merely defending themselves. NOT showing off.
And fighting the bully is showing that you can be Mr. Tough Guy too! Mr. Tough Guy, no one messes with me! Everyone fear Mr. Tough Guy!
TK-8252 is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2004, 10:43 PM   #182
El Sitherino
The Original.
 
El Sitherino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Planet Funkālnite.
Posts: 14,509
Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/state/7960301.htm
I believe this proves that merely shrugging it off won't always work.

Quote:
Most of the track team had already left, but Chris Heath saw no sign of her son. Then a student approached her truck in the high school parking lot.

"Are you Cutter's mom?" he said. "He's been in an accident."

Confusion set in, then panic. Heath rushed in and ran down the long hall where the track team had been practicing because of rain. Blood was smeared on one end of the polished concrete floor.

In the training room, she found her 15-year-old son flanked by a coach and a trainer. Christopher "Cutter" Lloyd sat slumped in a chair, shirtless. Blood gushed from his nose and mouth. He looked up at his mother, but his eyes registered no recognition.

"My God!" Heath shrieked. "What happened?"

Her son had been pushed, coach Kelly Gilbert told her. The student responsible had admitted to it. The matter, Gilbert assured her, would be taken care of.

Lloyd's troubles didn't stop after his nose and jaw were broken.

Others targeted him. And the more steps the family took to halt the harassment, the more they were ostracized. So they gave up. Lloyd has transferred to another district. And two weeks ago -- just shy of the incident's one-year anniversary -- the family moved.

Some agreed with school administrators, who see the family's departure as an overreaction to isolated incidents.

"For seven months, ever since Lloyd first set foot on the Stephenville High School campus, football players taunted him. At first, he didn't pay it much attention."

The school says boys will be boys.
See ignoring doesn't always make them move to a new target.


“This body is not me. I am not caught in this body.
I am life without limit.”
El Sitherino is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2004, 10:53 PM   #183
ET Warrior
PhD in horribleness
 
ET Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Evil League of Evil
Posts: 9,405
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by TK-8252
You'd be suprised!
You just keep saying that we'd be surprised, but you have no evidence or facts or even stories to support it. Therefore. No. I wouldn't be surprised.

Quote:
And fighting the bully is showing that you can be Mr. Tough Guy too! Mr. Tough Guy, no one messes with me! Everyone fear Mr. Tough Guy!
NO! This is where your apparent lack of common sense or even basic understanding is annoying. It is NOT showing him that you are mr. tough guy. It is showing him that you aren't mr. Beatthecrapoutofmebecauseiamapansy. It is defending yourself, preventing you from being harmed any further.



ET Warrior is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2004, 12:05 AM   #184
El Sitherino
The Original.
 
El Sitherino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Planet Funkālnite.
Posts: 14,509
Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
While there are some people whou would take their self defense to a high level to become the new bully, It rarely happens.


“This body is not me. I am not caught in this body.
I am life without limit.”
El Sitherino is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2004, 12:50 AM   #185
TK-8252
Get Cloned.
 
TK-8252's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,850
Quote:
Most of the track team had already left, but Chris Heath saw no sign of her son. Then a student approached her truck in the high school parking lot.

"Are you Cutter's mom?" he said. "He's been in an accident."

Confusion set in, then panic. Heath rushed in and ran down the long hall where the track team had been practicing because of rain. Blood was smeared on one end of the polished concrete floor.

In the training room, she found her 15-year-old son flanked by a coach and a trainer. Christopher "Cutter" Lloyd sat slumped in a chair, shirtless. Blood gushed from his nose and mouth. He looked up at his mother, but his eyes registered no recognition.

"My God!" Heath shrieked. "What happened?"

Her son had been pushed, coach Kelly Gilbert told her. The student responsible had admitted to it. The matter, Gilbert assured her, would be taken care of.

Lloyd's troubles didn't stop after his nose and jaw were broken.

Others targeted him. And the more steps the family took to halt the harassment, the more they were ostracized. So they gave up. Lloyd has transferred to another district. And two weeks ago -- just shy of the incident's one-year anniversary -- the family moved.

Some agreed with school administrators, who see the family's departure as an overreaction to isolated incidents.

"For seven months, ever since Lloyd first set foot on the Stephenville High School campus, football players taunted him. At first, he didn't pay it much attention."

The school says boys will be boys.
Holy crap... that's sad. But a bully situation like this probably wouldn't have been solved by a fight. Seeing how bad this kid was messed up, he probably wouldn't have won a fight anyways. High school football players can do a whole lot more damage than a petty 13 year old bully.

Quote:
Originally posted by ET Warrior
You just keep saying that we'd be surprised, but you have no evidence or facts or even stories to support it. Therefore. No. I wouldn't be surprised.
You'd be suprised!

Quote:
Originally posted by ET Warrior
It is defending yourself, preventing you from being harmed any further.
Using your fists to do the talking doesn't prevent harm, it only encourages it.
TK-8252 is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2004, 01:06 AM   #186
IG-64
Moderator
 
IG-64's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Houston, Tx.
Posts: 5,958
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
You people should be ashamed of yourselves, poor michaelmexp asking for help and he gets this
IG-64 is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2004, 01:30 AM   #187
obi
LFN Staff Emeritus
 
obi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Augusta GA
Posts: 6,893
Current Game: Game of life, yo
Beh, this is getting to serious for the swamp.

Go make a fighting ok or not thread over at the senate chambers to continue the debate.




Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?-Matthew 7:3-5
Living Water Revival

Me on Myspace

obi is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2004, 03:21 AM   #188
Reborn Outcast
Easy Company
 
Reborn Outcast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 2,873
Quote:
Originally posted by TK-8252
Holy crap... that's sad. But a bully situation like this probably wouldn't have been solved by a fight. Seeing how bad this kid was messed up, he probably wouldn't have won a fight anyways. High school football players can do a whole lot more damage than a petty 13 year old bully.
That boy didn't fight back...
Reborn Outcast is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2004, 03:39 AM   #189
Jared
Monochrome Man
 
Jared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Costa Mesa...California.
Posts: 2,735
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by TK-8252
Fighting is wrong. No matter if you start it or not.
hahahaha.

Quote:
Originally posted by TK-8252
easy - you don't get into situations like that. And what's wrong with getting your "mommy" to help you anyway? Your parents are there for a reason. To guide you through life, and support you. If it weren't for your parents, you wouldn't be alive.
hahah.
you think?
running to mommy never solves anything.



Quote:
Originally posted by TK-8252
Beating someone up is wrong. Two wrongs DO NOT make a right.
yes, 2 wrongs do make a right.
its call the death penalty.


Quote:
Originally posted by TK-8252
How does fighting solve your problems? That's like saying smoking weed will solve your problems. It doesn't solve your problems, it only puts them off. And both of those things are illegal.
smoking weed, while it doesn’t solve problems...makes then go away....hence....they were never there...I don't care.
and who cares if it’s illegal.
It’s only illegal if you get caught.
no one cares if I smoke a bowl or 2.

or 5.


Quote:
Originally posted by IG-64

OT, Jared, how do you always remember to post in italics?
because....I....lead a satanic cult bent on the destruction of the earth and everything in it.



*crickets chirp in backround*


.....Rhett threataned to have his elf slaves do horrible things to me if I didn't.

^^


"Honesty may be the best policy, but it's important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy." -- George Carlin

Last edited by Jared; 02-16-2004 at 04:00 AM.
Jared is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2004, 03:44 AM   #190
ET Warrior
PhD in horribleness
 
ET Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Evil League of Evil
Posts: 9,405
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
^^^^ PWNED by vB code



ET Warrior is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2004, 03:46 AM   #191
Jared
Monochrome Man
 
Jared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Costa Mesa...California.
Posts: 2,735
Forum Veteran 
damnit...cant get the damn code right.


"Honesty may be the best policy, but it's important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy." -- George Carlin
Jared is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2004, 03:47 AM   #192
ET Warrior
PhD in horribleness
 
ET Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Evil League of Evil
Posts: 9,405
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
you need to add the / in the [/quote] parts of it.



ET Warrior is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2004, 04:07 AM   #193
TK-8252
Get Cloned.
 
TK-8252's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,850
Quote:
Originally posted by Jared
hahahaha.



hahah.
you think?
running to mommy never solves anything.





yes, 2 wrongs do make a right.
its call the death penalty.




smoking weed, while it doesn’t solve problems...makes then go away....hence....they were never there...I don't care.
and who cares if it’s illegal.
It’s only illegal if you get caught.
no one cares if I smoke a bowl or 2.

or 5.




because....I....lead a satanic cult bent on the destruction of the earth and everything in it.



*crickets chirp in backround*


.....Rhett threataned to have his elf slaves do horrible things to me if I didn't.

^^
TK-8252 is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2004, 04:13 AM   #194
Jared
Monochrome Man
 
Jared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Costa Mesa...California.
Posts: 2,735
Forum Veteran 
now now, no flame wars....do you need a time out??

Quote:
Originally posted by Chairwalker
Fighting is like playing games, or pretty much everything else in life:
It serves no real purpose, but it's lots of fun when you're winning.

There's my 2 cents.

best advice on the whole page.


"Honesty may be the best policy, but it's important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy." -- George Carlin
Jared is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2004, 05:29 AM   #195
XERXES
werd
 
XERXES's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: NC
Posts: 3,732
now now guys...just because you cant whop somebody doesnt mean you gotta be all passive anti-fighting.


like woah
XERXES is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2004, 05:33 AM   #196
ET Warrior
PhD in horribleness
 
ET Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Evil League of Evil
Posts: 9,405
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by Jared
no one cares if I smoke a bowl or 2.

or 5.
<_<

>_>


you sound like the guy who lives down the hall from me


(HA! Quoted you in NOT italics!!!!)




And TK....not cool man, not cool, no need to be all mean about it. None of us have attacked you personally. jeeeeez



ET Warrior is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2004, 02:13 PM   #197
obi
LFN Staff Emeritus
 
obi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Augusta GA
Posts: 6,893
Current Game: Game of life, yo
Quote:
Originally posted by obi-wan13
Beh, this is getting to serious for the swamp.

Go make a fighting ok or not thread over at the senate chambers to continue the debate.
Don't ignore the old man, dangit!

TK- Don't flame. You're warned.




Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?-Matthew 7:3-5
Living Water Revival

Me on Myspace

obi is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Yoda’s Swamp > Round one : Fight!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:40 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.