lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: playing MOTS in multiplayer
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-24-2004, 05:33 PM   #1
MasterN64

playing MOTS in multiplayer

I have only played MOTS once online. I am suprised that there are no places to play MOTS onmine, not even microsoft Gaming Zone has it anymore (but they still have Jedi Knight). So im wondering if anyone knows a good place to play it or if it is just dead and about no one plays it anymore.

Courage is not the absence of fear, it is the presence of fear and yet the will to go on...
MasterN64 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-17-2004, 12:48 AM   #2
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Gamespy supports MotS (and JK), for example they have a MotS room for Gamespy Arcade which I've played on a few times.

Granted it's not very big, so you have to look for people and do invites and stuff. Helps if you get some people together beforehand.

In fact all you really need to do to play the game is find somebody who has it and tell them your IP number!

Qtracker has had JK/MotS support for years, though it was based on the old IP boards we had here on JK.net so I am not sure if it truly works anymore (outside of monitoring your LAN). However if you can get it to work, maybe you can show us how. ; )

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Knight / MotS > playing MOTS in multiplayer