lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: help with the smuggler mission (JA)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-08-2004, 09:12 PM   #1
JOJO78
Lurker

Question help with the smuggler mission

i have found my way to the smuggler and he locks himself in.

My problem is i cant kill those dang droids nor figure out what else 2 do.

PLZ HELP!!

Last edited by JOJO78; 02-08-2004 at 09:26 PM.
JOJO78 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-09-2004, 10:50 AM   #2
Jedi_Vogel
Forumite

You tried the DEMP2 on the droids? It's pretty effective, but obviously you can't block any incoming fire. (I haven't got this far in JA yet but I know the DEMP was a great help in a room full of droids a while back)

Jedi_Vogel (aka {KoH}Zandir{JK})
Do or Do Not. There is no Try.
Jedi_Vogel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-10-2004, 05:39 AM   #3
JediMeister

The first time I just used my lightsaber. If you wait for the shield to go down and use force speed you can slash 'em up a few times with fast style and pull back, or if you've got skillz you can try to roll stab them while using speed. Roll stab if used correctly can down a droid in a single hit. Lightsaber throw is harder to use but if you can keep the reticle on the droid a few throws later (when its shields aren't on of course) it'll drop eventually.

"Size matters not."-Yoda

"There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no death; there is the Force"-the Jedi Code
JediMeister is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-10-2004, 05:52 AM   #4
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

You have to use weapon like the DEMP2, sniper rifle or bowcaster (i think it works). Blasters have no effect on them.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: cr0wnes7
Crow_Nest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-11-2004, 01:26 PM   #5
Bishuse
Rookie

its the only level in the game where the DEMP2 excels in. Use it judiciously. save up the cells for it, and don't use crossbow or disruptor too much if you find yourself low on ammo in the last area.

i find that even on harder difficulties, those bots just stand there and shoot, and can't seem to hit me. so just take your time and pick them off one by one. c'est tres simple!

blah
Bishuse is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2004, 12:21 AM   #6
RyanTheDarkJedi
Rookie

Demp2

i ran out of demp2 ammo and i have only saber i use speed but saber comes up and electfys me

I am the stalker of the moon I arise at night hunting for food...
RyanTheDarkJedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2004, 12:44 AM   #7
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

You have to wait for the shield to turn off first. then use speed and attack them.

Old 02-17-2004, 02:54 PM   #8
Neverhoodian
If I may make a point...

DEMP 2 guns are the most effective weapon against the assassin droids. Just two charged up shots and they're history. If you have Force Lightning, it can also be effective if you don't have ammo or didn't bring the DEMP 2 gun along. If not, rely on the hit-and-run lightsaber technique. Practice your timing so that you rush in when the shields are down, land a blow or two with the saber, then get out of the way before the shields go back up.

Dark Forces Total Conversion-http://darkforces.jediknight.net
Relive the classic that started it all!
Open Jedi Project-http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisp...s=&forumid=542
Working to expand the JA experience!
Neverhoodian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-18-2004, 08:26 AM   #9
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

Quote:
Originally posted by Neverhoodian
DEMP 2 guns are the most effective weapon against the assassin droids. Just two charged up shots and they're history. If you have Force Lightning, it can also be effective if you don't have ammo or didn't bring the DEMP 2 gun along. If not, rely on the hit-and-run lightsaber technique. Practice your timing so that you rush in when the shields are down, land a blow or two with the saber, then get out of the way before the shields go back up.
Speed works best with that method..... Even level 1 workrs perfectly, but you gotta hurry cause it lasts for 5 secs.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > help with the smuggler mission (JA)