lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Need Help Again
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2004, 03:47 AM   #1
CCORREASADA
Lurker

Question Need Help Again

Im at that point were I have to find Landosīs ship:

I just went everywhere, even found the secret area above the big deposit that has all the pipes, all ready tried to blow up some of the pipes to see if some one colapses, hopping thas the way in, and went to te other side where the green and red codes are, but nothing.

I almost forggot, there is a strange noise (like doors open and closes) just in front of the big gates where the plattform its, I think there is a secret entrance, even i been there for a while an the noise repeat it self many times, I use the force of speed so if i catch the entrance but nothing.

Even been in the room that has a big hole with red ligts an enter the dark room (that the only door besides the entrance that opens).

And the last one have been all ready in the next down aile, but cant find an entrance.

If you could give me a hint I will apreciate very much.

PS: Sorry if I write like an apache speaks, Im doing my best.

CCORREASADA
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Need Help Again