lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Andy867's Server (Status)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-27-2003, 03:15 PM   #1
Andy867
McCan Caoma

Andy867's Server (SIEGE and Others)

Current Status: UP @ 5:58am, FEB 26, 2004

With the release of SIEGE Star Destroyer, I just felt that I could better suit the community by hosting a destroyer server, small but fun. I can host up to 6 people on my connection, and its preferred that you have a CABLE/DSL connection but 56kers are welcome as always

&n bsp;      SIEGE STAR DESTROYER 24.217.133.29:29071

I will be sure to try to keep it up 24/7, so be sure to stop in, frag a couple guys, and check out the map, which you can download here

Also, you can check www.jk3clans.com to verify that my server is indeed up or not(can also launch to my game from that site)

Shut yo face before I punch you in the mouth, break your teeth and call you Snaggle-tooth.
Andy867 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2003, 04:41 AM   #2
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

Andy, could you remove your mods. Because downloading time is very slow and that may be the reason why no one joins your server.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: cr0wnes7
Crow_Nest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2003, 05:15 AM   #3
Andy867
McCan Caoma

yea... Actually what had happened was that since I am a file poster. I had brought the server down so that I could the test the files before posting them, making sure they worked, etc. And I just simply forgot to remove it. But I noticed it after you tried to join.

Shut yo face before I punch you in the mouth, break your teeth and call you Snaggle-tooth.
Old 02-13-2004, 05:31 AM   #4
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

What happend to your server andy? Its been down for months now.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: cr0wnes7
Crow_Nest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2004, 10:42 AM   #5
Andy867
McCan Caoma

Lately, I've been doing a LOT of beta testing for SIEGE, Asteroids, and also Monsoontide's Bast Castle, as well as Duncan_10158's Droideka model. But the server is back up and I will try to keep it up as much as I can, although when I beta test, I have to take it down, although I only do beta testing at night: +9pm (Central Time)

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Dedicated Server > Andy867's Server (Status)