lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Luka's Revenge: Sequel to Hunt for Teraytiro Rodiar
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-25-2003, 08:34 PM   #201
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zofire takes off her helmet, turns to Katarn07 and says, "Where do you think Jokemaster is heading to?"

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-25-2003, 08:37 PM   #202
Captain LeChuck

*watches and listens. Still hidden*

"Resume the bomardment, Commander...Wipe this pathetic planet off the face of the galaxy"-Darth Malak
Captain LeChuck is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2003, 10:27 PM   #203
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

OCC: Glad to have some new characters in this

Katarn07 manuveres the speeder through traffic, putting it dangerously close to a collision. "I have no clue. I'm just glad he got away. We have to catch up with him. Try and see if you can disable the engine with your disruptor rifle."

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-27-2003, 08:00 PM   #204
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"Ok, I'll try." Zofire replies. Zofire then takes out her modified disruptor rifle and aims the rifle at the engine of the speeder that Jokemaster is on. As soon as she sees an opening, Zofire quickly fires a shot at the speeder.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 04-27-2003, 09:50 PM   #205
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*the shot disables the engine, Jokemaster quickly leads it to the sidewalk (or whatever counts as it) and jumps off it, drawing a blaster*

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-27-2003, 11:05 PM   #206
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Jan shakes her head, "Easy now! He doesn't know who we are... Maybe Zofire can go and get him."

Katarn07 frowns, "She'd be blasted out of the sky... We can draw Joke's fire as Zo makes her way to him with her jetpack. Can you do it Zo?"

Jan shifts the speeder's position in the lane, "Well, I am ready. Gunny, better take another shot at him for him to shoot us. It's up to Zofire then..."

Darkman sets down the speeder and follows Luka and Rodiar to the entrance to a facility.

"These droids you speak of will help you out immensely. However, I do not feel I should be called off the hunt..."

"You won't be. I have an idea..."

"What?"

"Remember a certain Brad Mereel?"

"That plan failed. We can't lure her to Concord Dawn and ambush her with the droids if she thinks he's dead."

"Well, we can bring him back... With the proper story explaining his escape..."

"We could use that man.. Waylander, as a part of the story."

"Right you are. Get moving. Teraytiro and I will send these droids to Concord Dawn. She will be no match for them."

"Of course." Darkman leaves.

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Old 04-29-2003, 05:49 PM   #207
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zofire says, "I'm not sure if I can do it...I'll try my best." As the speeder draws near Jokemaster, Zofire quickly turns on her jetpack and flies towards Jokemaster.

---------------------

Teraytiro wants into the building and is quickly welcome by Con Nochar, a Neimoidian. "Ah, it is a pleasure in seeing you Teraytiro."

Teraytiro asks, "How are the droids doing?"

"There is progress in their making." Con replies.

Old 04-29-2003, 06:07 PM   #208
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*jokemaster quickly fires twice at zofire, both shots missing before trying to get to another veichle*

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 04-29-2003, 06:33 PM   #209
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zofire quickly throws a tracking device on the vehicle that Jokemaster went on. She then waits for the speeder to arrive.

Old 04-29-2003, 08:16 PM   #210
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Katarn07 sees Jokemaster see the tracker placed and shaks his head, "You'll have to knock him out and get him in here! There isn't time for this!"

Luka looks around, then to the Nemodian, "I need 10 droids, now. We don't need the rest until a later date I presume."

Luka looks to Rodiar to confirm this.

AJ is at the bar of his restaraunt when Brad Mereel arrives. He walks to the bar, with a limp and blaster scars covering his body.

"Sweet Palpatine?! What happened to you?"

"Ambushed. I just woke up in a garbage hauler... Look, there's these guys following me! I need your help..."

Three Rodians walk in with blasters drawn and they fire at the group of Dugs at the bar, killing them. AJ dives for cover and takes out his blaster rifle beneath the counter. When he gets back up, Brad is gone with the Rodians.

Wra'fo has just been informed of Katarn07's rescue and is sobering up. He is on his way to AJ's Place when he sees Brad Mereel and the Rodians in a speeder fly past him.

He takes out his comlink, "Mon Mothma? This is Wra'fo. My BAC is down to normal, but I could have sworn I just saw Mereel go by! The guy that was killed earlier."

Old 04-29-2003, 08:46 PM   #211
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"Well I can't catch him by Jetpack now. Maybe if you get close enough to his vehicle, I can board it and stun him. Then I can bring him back here." Zofire replies.

---------------------

Teraytiro says to Con Nochar, "Also let of have 5 super droids."

"Of course, you know you have to pay."Con replies.

Teraytiro gives Con Nochar 500,000 credits. "I think that would do for the order we made...and also for other orders we will make later on."

Old 05-02-2003, 10:37 PM   #212
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*jokemaster speeds through the streets but suddenly the car's anti-theft system kicks in, stopping the car in mid-air.*
Jokemaster: Damn

Old 05-05-2003, 07:30 PM   #213
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

As the speeder that Zofire is on gets closer and closer to the vehicle that Jokemaster is on, Zofire turns on her jetpack and flies towards the vehicle. She then lands on top on of where Jokemaster is sitting and takes out her pistol and sets it on stun.

Last edited by Darth NeoVenom; 05-19-2003 at 11:50 AM.
Old 05-19-2003, 11:48 AM   #214
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of Character: Sorry to double post...but I was wondering....is this RPG still going on? )

Old 05-19-2003, 07:03 PM   #215
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Jokemaster climbed out the window onto the roof, he tried to draw his blaster but it fell to the endless abyss below*

Old 05-19-2003, 07:04 PM   #216
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Jokemaster climbed out the window onto the roof, he tried to draw his blaster but it fell to the endless abyss below*

Old 05-20-2003, 12:02 AM   #217
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zofire fires a shot at Jokemaster, carefully not to harm him.

Old 05-20-2003, 12:10 AM   #218
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*The shot hits jokemaster, knocking him out*

Old 05-20-2003, 12:42 AM   #219
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zofire quickly grabs Jokemaster and flies to the speeder that Katarn07 and the others are on. "I got Jokemaster here. Don't worry, he's only knocked out." Zofire says to everyone.

Old 05-30-2003, 01:02 PM   #220
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zofire then sets down Jokemaster gently down. "What are we going to do now?"

Old 05-30-2003, 01:12 PM   #221
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Ding: I guess we'd better take him to NRI HQ.

Old 05-30-2003, 01:23 PM   #222
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"Yeah..I think that would be a good idea. Maybe we can get his memory back." Zofire then look down towards Jokemaster.

Old 05-31-2003, 08:29 PM   #223
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Red face occ: kinda forgot about the RPG...

Katarn07 takes the speeder to the HQ and they get Jokemaster to a lab.

Old 05-31-2003, 08:35 PM   #224
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of Character: Good to have u back Katarn07..haha )Zofire thinks silently for a couple of minutes. She then looks around. She says to herself, "I wonder were R9 is. I sure wish he was here right now."

Old 06-01-2003, 10:30 AM   #225
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((sorry guys, but I gotta go on a trip, you can control my character, just don't kill him, or maim him))

Old 06-22-2003, 01:53 PM   #226
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zofire walks around and searches for Wra'fo. She then asks multiple people ig they know where is Wra'fo.

Old 10-10-2003, 02:09 PM   #227
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Katarn, neovenom, you guys still interested in this RPG?))

Old 10-10-2003, 02:41 PM   #228
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of character: I don't know. It seem to have died.)

Old 10-10-2003, 02:52 PM   #229
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((*begins preforming CPR*))

Old 10-10-2003, 02:57 PM   #230
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of character: I forgot where the story left off. Anyways, it isn't my decision to continue the story. I would like to continue, but I don't know.)

Old 10-11-2003, 09:07 PM   #231
topshot
Loves Taffy

((OOC: I know I've missed a bunch of parts, but I'd also like to find out where we left off myself. I'd also like to continue......somehow.....))

"My name's not 'Adam We'........or is it????"
topshot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-11-2003, 10:24 PM   #232
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((I guess Katarn left RPGing all together.))

Old 03-02-2004, 11:31 PM   #233
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Now that Katarn07 and Neovenom are here, lurking somewhere, BUMP))

Old 03-03-2004, 12:03 AM   #234
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

(( I think you need to put the Defibralators to this thread if you're looking to revive it...its pretty old.
Hiroki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-03-2004, 01:04 PM   #235
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of Character: I don't really remember where we left off, to be honest.)

Old 03-03-2004, 09:46 PM   #236
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Well, Zofire and Katarn have just knocked Jokemaster out and are taking him back to NRI to see if there's a cure for the drug, Rodiar and Luka bought some of the droids, and Wra'fo saw Brad Mereel))

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Luka's Revenge: Sequel to Hunt for Teraytiro Rodiar