lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: atu ru tan
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-24-2004, 05:47 PM   #41
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

(( This may be the JA forum but that doesn't mean we have to spam Saber throw, does it? ))

Dain was slightly taken back when the creature rounded the corner. Indeed, it was a Tarentatek as he had suspected, but this one...it was strange. It was far larger than a normal one, almost Rancor size. Not only that, but it looked...mutated. Something was very wrong here, but this wasen't the time to think about it.

"Everybody, get ready...this creature is filled with the Dark Side!"
Hiroki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2004, 07:00 PM   #42
rick ulo 11103

(((nope)))

thresh, having fought one of these beasts knew what they looked like and new that somthing was not right.

"thats one big ass terentek!" thresh mumbled to himself as he thought of how to go about it

THANKS SO MUCH LF A HOME AWAY FROM HOME
rick ulo 11103 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2004, 07:08 PM   #43
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

The beast stomped twords them, tearing off a section of the base, and throwing it at the three Jedi, all of them evaded it, however, Dain pulling there mysterious female companion out of the way, as she didn't look like she was going to jump.

"What kind of hell could this thing have came from?!" Dain yelled to Thresh as they ran from it, the beast following them, and pushing aside any rubble in its way.

"We have to stop it somehow...it can't be allowed outside, the devistation on this planet would be immesurable!"
Old 02-24-2004, 07:52 PM   #44
rick ulo 11103

"if you could distract it i could get the energy cell and fry the bastard" thresh said as he pulled the girl out of the way as a peice of steel flew her way

Old 02-24-2004, 08:07 PM   #45
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Dain nods at Thresh and runs twords the creature. But it ignores him and heads for Thresh and the girl. Useing the force, Dain throws a large bar of steal at the Tarentek, hitting it in the head. Roaring with anger it rushes twords Dain who quickly runs the other direction, throwing whatever is in his way at the beast. "Hurry Thresh!!"
Old 02-24-2004, 10:26 PM   #46
Uber_Saber

Dera blinked in sudden confusion, and closed her eyes. The future was... changing?

She tried to figure this out. Was this the future? Or was what she saw a future within a future? What time was she in? She saw the beast again, and two new Jedi. She'd been in this scene before, several times, in her mind. Was this the real one? Or just another vision?

Would she wake up screaming again? She couldn't know. All she knew was what had happened the previous times when she'd seen this. She had to change it, somehow.

"Don't run that way! Double back!" she called to the Jedi fleeing the beast. She looked around, reached out with the force, and brought a support beam in line to trip up the beast.

"You'll die going that way!" she screamed at the retreating figure. Already this future was changed. She hadn't thought of the beam before. Was this, then, real? Or was it another of the possible futures?

Quoth the Raven; "Nevermore, nevermore."
Uber_Saber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2004, 11:04 PM   #47
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Dain saw the creature being tripped by the beam, knowing this could be his only chance, he rapidly ran twords it, growling as he got closer. The creature opened its eyes and looked at him, its hands pounding on the floor as it tried to lift itself back up.

With all of the power he had, Dain leaped into the air, useing the force to propel him twords the Tarentek, his saber raised, the creature roared at him as he rapidly drew near. Landing right infront of it, he quickly thrusted his saber down into the creatures skull, the creature roared in pain, smacking Dain back into a wall with its hand as it stood up, stumbleing around the Enclave, blood pouring from the would, before finally, it let out a defening howl, and fell backwards, the whole ground shakeing as its incredible mass hit the floor.

Dain groans, dazed from being thrown back into the wall, his vision slightly blurring. "Wha...What happened?"
Old 02-25-2004, 12:28 AM   #48
Uber_Saber

"I think you killed it," said Dera. She had rushed to his side, worried that this was still just a vision, but determined to act like it wasn't. That was all she could do, really. She wasn't sure what was real until it was at least 24 hours old, at which point she stopped having visions about it.

But, by the same token, she still wasn't sure about the reality of things. She worried about this. What if it was just another vision? What if it wasn't?

Old 02-25-2004, 12:39 AM   #49
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Dain slowly stood up and looked at Thresh. "Well, atleast we have stopped it from killing any other Jedi. Now, lets get out of here. This datapad should be all that we need to prove what happened to the Jedi council here." He said, walking twords the exit with Thresh and Dera, Thresh pulled out a suit for Dera to slip on. She did so and they exited the building.

"Well, I never thought I'd be so happy to be out in this cold." Said Dain sarcasticly as they walked back, but in the distance, three speeders rode in, pulling along side them.

Several Bounty Hunters stepped off them and looked at Dain. "Dochadda has put a good sum of credits on your head, Jedi. And we intend to collect. I see you have friends with you, well we'll just have to take care of them, aswell!!" The hunter said with a proud arogance. All of them took out there weapons of choise, One a Blaster Carbine, the other a Tenlos disruptor, and the final one a Rocket launcher.
Old 02-25-2004, 07:09 PM   #50
rick ulo 11103

thresh, upset about not being able to kill the terentek with the energy cell threw it at the feat of the three and aimed his blaster at it. before any of them could react it was too late thresh had already pulled the trigger. the energy cell exploaded in electricity elctrecuting all three of them. thresh hoped on of one of the swoops and signeled the others to do the same, those swoops would save them about 2 hours worth of walking

Old 02-25-2004, 07:18 PM   #51
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Dain jumped on, followed by Dera. "Well I'm glad that didn't go to waist..." He said, as they zoomed off. "I need to get back to apartment here so I can signal the Jedi council."
Old 02-25-2004, 07:28 PM   #52
rick ulo 11103

"ok" thresh said
"oh, and your probably going to need a ship theve most likely destroyed yours plus there definetly going to be an ambush in that hanger. if you need to get back to corusaunt i can lend you a ride" thresh said

Old 02-25-2004, 08:11 PM   #53
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

"Sure, why not?" Said Dain. "How are you going to get me off of this ice ball, Thresh?"
Old 02-25-2004, 09:23 PM   #54
rick ulo 11103

"the starfire" thresh said

"a ship i guess?" asked dain

"yup, its pretty old but i save up every cupple of years to modify it so it stays intact. any way ive been here to long tho it is nice here, but i must leave eventually" thresh just realized somthing
"dain do you remember the swoops?" he asked
"yes" he replied
"there arefew metals that can withstand that type of coldness without falling apart" he explained
"so?" he asked
"each on of those swoops is atleast worth 50,000 credits! im just not sure whether to sell them or keep them with me"

Old 02-25-2004, 09:46 PM   #55
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

"50,000 credits?" He said in a suprised tone. "Really? Well then, I guess I will sell mine." They rode back to the area that they came from and then made there way to the Starfire.
Old 02-25-2004, 10:30 PM   #56
rick ulo 11103

"what do you need the money for? the academy must give you everything you need." he asked

Old 02-27-2004, 04:28 AM   #57
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

"Well, despite what everybody may think, even a Jedi needs SOME fun." He said, smileing back at Thresh. "Come on, I don't want to spend any longer here than I must."
Old 02-27-2004, 04:38 AM   #58
Uber_Saber

"No, you don't," said Doren. "That would be a bad idea." Her eyes flickered, seeing some sight that only she could see.

Old 02-27-2004, 04:56 AM   #59
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Dain smiles at her. "I'm glad you agree! You are welcome to come with me, if you desire. I'm sure the Council will be happy that you are alive."
Old 02-27-2004, 05:44 AM   #60
Uber_Saber

"The left hand washes the right," she said, dully. "The dead man tells no lies, and the living one tells no truth." She nodded. "Beware somebody in a hat," she told Thresh. Her condition seemed to be swinging wildly. One moment she seemed lucid, and the next she might babble out something that made no sense.

Old 02-27-2004, 07:48 AM   #61
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Dain scratched his head. "Yeah...well, I'll take that as a yes? Come then, we must head to Corascant, the council will defenatly want to speak with you. Good luck on your travels, Thresh."
Old 02-29-2004, 01:52 AM   #62
rick ulo 11103

((( i thought you were coming with me? she can come too. ill just ignore that unless you tell me otherwise)))

"i guess we should just put the swoops in the small storage space i have and we can deal with them later"

thresh tells them to follow him to his ship where they blast off into hyperspace

Old 02-29-2004, 01:59 AM   #63
rick ulo 11103

((( i thought you were coming with me? she can come too. ill just ignore that unless you tell me otherwise)))

"i guess we should just put the swoops in the small storage space i have and we can deal with them later"

thresh tells them to follow him to his ship where they blast off into hyperspace

Old 02-29-2004, 02:10 AM   #64
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

(( Yeah, just ignore that, I forgot. =P ))

Dain sits quitely, watching there ship fly thru the great blue tunnel.
Old 02-29-2004, 05:47 PM   #65
Uber_Saber

(I just wondered what it would be like to be able to see the future with absolute clarity. I imagined you'd lose your mind.

The thing about "Beware someone in a hat" is from MASH, Klinger says that while he's delirious.)

Dera felt things calming down a bit. Things had changed. The futures she'd seen had not come to pass. Was it her actions that had changed them? Was it something her companions had done?

As it was, though, she could tell now that she was in the present. This was a scene in her life she'd not seen before. She looked at the light display of hyperspace, and found her eyes losing focus, and saw something else.

A man... in an odd hat. Again? It was purple, and had a wide brim. She couldn't see his face. But she'd recognize that hat. It was absolutely distinctive.

Old 03-03-2004, 11:31 PM   #66
rick ulo 11103

thresh, wondering what dera was looking at hee asked "is there somthing im not seeing out there" he said taking a brief look at the blue tunnel of stars.

Old 03-04-2004, 01:18 AM   #67
Uber_Saber

"I suspect there is much I see that you do not," she said calmly. "The man in the hat. The outrageous purple hat with the wide brim. I suspect you do not see him."

Old 03-04-2004, 01:36 AM   #68
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Dain looked at her oddly. "If there was a man with a hat out there he would have exploded a long time ago..."
Old 03-04-2004, 01:57 AM   #69
Uber_Saber

"No, I see him there, but it is a vision," she said. "I specialize in visions of the future. I have so many visions, and they are so real, so visceral, I have trouble telling whether I'm in the present or the future."

Old 03-04-2004, 02:21 AM   #70
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Dain nodded, finally understanding some of the strange things that she has been saying. "Well, I'll make sure and tell you if its real, or not." He said, smileing slightly.
Old 03-04-2004, 02:27 AM   #71
Uber_Saber

"It might be real to you- but are you the future you telling a future me that I am in the present?" she waited while the mind-bending question sank in.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > atu ru tan