lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Roots of Humanity
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-01-2004, 11:19 PM   #241
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Snake saw Bolt sneak away and take the saber.
"Nice souvenier you got there." He whispered to him, bored of the seemingly endless meeting.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-01-2004, 11:23 PM   #242
Jase_Morden
Rookie

Location: In my lab, trying to work out what this little red button on the Merr-Sonn Portable Missile System does...
Bolt looked toward Snake, "You don't mind if I keep it, do you?" he whispered in reply. "I just gotta work out how to get it working now,"

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
IP: 66.98.211.124
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Last edited by Jase_Morden on 00-00-0000 at 00:00 PM
Jase_Morden is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-01-2004, 11:31 PM   #243
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Snake half pulled out the ninja sword, showing it to Bolt.
"Just don't cut your arm off."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 03-02-2004, 12:26 AM   #244
Jase_Morden
Rookie

Location: In my lab, trying to work out what this little red button on the Merr-Sonn Portable Missile System does...
Bolt chuckled, "I won't, but I may need a little training," he said, turning to see the Jedi that slain the Dark Jedi, talking to a Weequay, "Maybe I should ask him to train me?" he said, "After all, he killed this guy," he showed Snake the body and head of the Dark Jedi.

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Old 03-02-2004, 12:32 AM   #245
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Kuu'Ra's watchful eyes noticed the saber that Bolt had taken and her keen ears picked up what he and Snake had been whispering about. She grinned and turned slightly. She wasn't about to force him to hand the saber over, but she had to caution him. She pointed to a button on the hilt.

"This will turn it on," she whispered, "but I wouldn't reccomend it now. It will draw unneeded attention to you. Keep it hidden for now."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-02-2004, 12:56 AM   #246
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig was leaning against the side of the hovering seat, looking around for any senators he was familiar with, and made eye contact with a few, and smirked at their dread-filled faces from the moment they saw him. He could tell by looking into their eyes that they hoped he hadn't done something else wrong.

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
http://shadowwolf471.deviantart.com
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-02-2004, 01:28 AM   #247
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Snake leaned towards Kuu'Ra.
"When are they gonna stop blabbering and get to our issue?"

Old 03-02-2004, 01:45 AM   #248
Jase_Morden
Rookie

Bolt turned to Kuu'Ra, "This saber was his, that is, until he lost his head to that guy," Bolt said, nodding his head towards the Jedi, "Also, the blade was red, does that mean anything?".

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Old 03-02-2004, 02:22 AM   #249
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

(( By the way Bolt, you have to be Force Sensative to stand the affects of a lightsaber for extended periods, thats why Han grunted when he slashed opened the Tan Tan on hoth. Your not force sensative... ))
Hiroki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-02-2004, 08:26 AM   #250
Jase_Morden
Rookie

((Ahh, just lemme bend the rules a little))

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Old 03-02-2004, 11:04 AM   #251
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Don't bend the RPG rules. Maybe bending the universe rules is OK, lets wait to see what bantha poo doo say. I never thought I'd say that)))

Old 03-02-2004, 11:46 AM   #252
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

(( Well I guess, but even if he could have it on for extended periods of time, what good would it really be to him? If he isn't FS then he can't block blasters or anything... ))
Old 03-02-2004, 11:45 PM   #253
Jase_Morden
Rookie

((I can't block blaster shots or anything like that, but I can use it for melee combat can't I?))

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Old 03-02-2004, 11:54 PM   #254
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Yeah, but not as well as a Jedi, unless your char has used a sword before.))

Old 03-02-2004, 11:54 PM   #255
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

(( Well, I suppose simple combat, like with normal people. Don't expect to beat a Dark Jedi, or even a Dark Initiat though. ))
Old 03-03-2004, 08:26 AM   #256
Jase_Morden
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by jokemaster
((Yeah, but not as well as a Jedi, unless your char has used a sword before.))
((Yeah, my char knows how to handle a sword))

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiroki
(( Well, I suppose simple combat, like with normal people. Don't expect to beat a Dark Jedi, or even a Dark Initiat though. ))
((Can wildjedi's character (Kuu'Ra) train me in the art of Lightsaber combat though?))

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Old 03-03-2004, 10:54 AM   #257
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((The problem is that lightsabers were made specifically for force-users. No matter who trains you, unless you're an expert with swords you won't be as good as a jedi. You won't be able to block as fast or anything like that.))

Old 03-03-2004, 07:23 PM   #258
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

(( Even if you are an expert in swords, the force aids a Jedi in melee combat aswell. The Jedi are both master swordsmen, and on top of that, there own amazeing abilities are inhanced by the force. So you really wouldn't be able to stand up to one...why didn't you just make a Jedi character? ))
Old 03-04-2004, 01:53 AM   #259
Flamehart
The Commander

((Jase, why do you keep trying to relate yourself to a Jedi so much when your character is an Earthling? I dunno if I let that come out right, but earlier you tried to get away with trying to "use the Force," now your stealing a lightsaber and asking if you're allowed to do that, just do what you don't have to ask questions about >_<)

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
http://shadowwolf471.deviantart.com
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-04-2004, 04:30 AM   #260
Jase_Morden
Rookie

((I just prefer melee weapons to guns, basically))

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Old 03-04-2004, 04:52 AM   #261
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

(( Use a vibro blade, then. Thats what non-FS people use for melee combat. ))
Old 03-05-2004, 12:54 AM   #262
bantha poo doo
Rookie

((Well, since these humans have no connection to the force, he can not be trained, but nothing says he can't keep it and lets say get into some horrible accident [ex. "Oops. I guess its not a telescope"], besides if you wanted a lightsaber, you should have chosen a character who was jedi in the first place not an earthling))
bantha poo doo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-06-2004, 04:08 PM   #263
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
The Gran looked Roman. "Senate, eh? You're somekind of a senator? If you don't mind, I can take you to the Jedi temple to wait for your Jedi friend's" The Grun said and then pointed at a hovercar. "I can take you too" the Grun said and looked at Drake. The Grun walked to his hovercar, obviously the exact type that the Jedi's used.

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-06-2004, 08:31 PM   #264
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((Just a small FYI - you don't have to be FS to use a lightsaber, but it's hard to weild one and they don't 'handle' like swords. They have no mass and move differently

*Runs back out*))
Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-06-2004, 10:48 PM   #265
bantha poo doo
Rookie

Roman took out a spray labeled "Mace" and sprayed the gran in the face, at which point The Gran fell with his hands on his face screaming in pain, and Roman kicked him in the stomach.
bantha poo doo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-07-2004, 12:17 AM   #266
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((*Looks down and sees Redwing's tracks on this thread*
He's close somewhere
*Cocks tranquilizer rifle*))

Old 03-07-2004, 06:15 AM   #267
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Bantha, WTF!? Why did you do that to the grun?))

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-07-2004, 08:04 AM   #268
Ziechel

Aal came to the group and saw the gran lying on the ground. He remembered him being a friend in his rogue days, but he forgot his name.
"hi!!!!" aal shouted when he saw him and added "what did you do with him?"
Ziechel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-07-2004, 08:15 PM   #269
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Drake burst out laughing as the Grun lay on the ground, for some reason thinking it was all some big joke. "Hahahah!! Funniest thing I've seen in a while...*hic*"
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Roots of Humanity