lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Warriors of the Light
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-13-2004, 01:40 AM   #1
Jase_Morden
Rookie

Location: In my lab, trying to work out what this little red button on the Merr-Sonn Portable Missile System does...
Warriors of the Light

Ok, (Notices title) Geez, I really ran out of ideas for a name there, didn't I? Anyway, let me give a little, Star Wars like intro:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....

STAR WARS

WARRIORS OF THE LIGHT
Fourty-seven years after the fall of Tavion and the Disciples of Ragnos, the JEDI have established peace in most areas of the galaxy.

On the giant city planet of Coruscant, the new JEDI COUNCIL, consisting of merely seven members, has begun to fear the return of the Sith.

Meanwhile, on the small forest-moon of Endor, Jedi Knight JASE MORDEN is investigating the matter of Imperial STAR DESTROYERS gathering around the moon's surface....

My profile:
Name: Jase Morden
Race/Gender: Rodian/Male
Weaponry: Two Saber Staffs, Guardian Design
Transport: Z-95 Headhunter

Rules:
No godmoding
No huge armies all under your control
No controlling other players
No controlling other players' huge armies that aren't meant to be under their control
Custom lightsaber creation allowed
No controlling existing Star Wars characters

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jase climbed out of his Fighter's cockpit, and put his Comlink, Cloaking Shield, and Lightsabers on his belt, then started off towards the nearby Ewok settlement. After about 5 minutes of walking, Jase stopped, "Hmm, I come here all the time and I still get lost," he said to himself.

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
IP: 66.98.211.124
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Last edited by Jase_Morden on 00-00-0000 at 00:00 PM

Last edited by Jase_Morden; 03-13-2004 at 02:41 AM.
Jase_Morden is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-14-2004, 12:58 AM   #2
Eldarion-Marr
Rookie

A Jedi Starfighter slowly lands, the cockpit flipping open and a young Jedi Padawan stepping out. He straightened out his dark brown robes and strode forward, holding his doubled-bladed lightsaber closely at his side. Slowly he walked around the corner of his ship and down the dirt path. Up ahead, he noticed a very small village of Ewoks. Entering the village, there was another Jedi. No doubt this was the second Jedi who was assigned to investigate the problem of Star Destroyers. Eldarion smirked, and sprinted forward after the other Jedi.
Eldarion-Marr is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-14-2004, 11:39 AM   #3
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally posted by Eldarion-Marr
A Jedi Starfighter slowly lands, the cockpit flipping open and a young Jedi Padawan stepping out. He straightened out his dark brown robes and strode forward, holding his doubled-bladed lightsaber closely at his side. Slowly he walked around the corner of his ship and down the dirt path. Up ahead, he noticed a very small village of Ewoks. Entering the village, there was another Jedi. No doubt this was the second Jedi who was assigned to investigate the problem of Star Destroyers. Eldarion smirked, and sprinted forward after the other Jedi.
You might want to give your whole profile instead of just your name.

Luke Katarn, Colonel of the Lemmonite army.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

X-box live gamertag: LukeKatarn
My RPing site: http://voltx.proboards36.com/index.cgi
My aim SN: LukeKatarn
My e-mail: LukeKatarn@yahoo.com
LukeKatarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-15-2004, 08:31 AM   #4
Jase_Morden
Rookie

Location: In my lab, trying to work out what this little red button on the Merr-Sonn Portable Missile System does...
Quote:
Originally posted by LukeKatarn
You might want to give your whole profile instead of just your name.
((Yeah, you need a profile.))

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
IP: 66.98.211.124
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Last edited by Jase_Morden on 00-00-0000 at 00:00 PM
Jase_Morden is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-15-2004, 10:58 AM   #5
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

My charecter

Name Ter Ret
Rank Jedi master
Race/Gender Human/Male
Weapon 2 curved hendel lightsabers that connect to make a U lightsaber

Transport Jedi sarfighter
Age30

Ter did the same thing as Jase geting lost at the same place "Hey Ter I think I remember whare the ewok settlement is from here folllow me"!

Luke Katarn, Colonel of the Lemmonite army.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

X-box live gamertag: LukeKatarn
My RPing site: http://voltx.proboards36.com/index.cgi
My aim SN: LukeKatarn
My e-mail: LukeKatarn@yahoo.com
LukeKatarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Warriors of the Light